About My WEC fight.... (vid)

ttt

Jason:

You should thank us for hanging on your balls for so long. That highly specialized and unusual ball training helped you withstand those three knees and go on to victory! I hope you thanked us in your post match interview...

I remember going to alot of your classes here in Hawaii, and I gotta say...

I don't remember you teaching that move. was that in the ADVANCE class? Stop holding out!!!

Tell Miura
"Ching Ching Kicku shitta kotto gomen. Wazatto jyanai katta. Demo, omae mo yatta kara..ii yaro?!"

(Loosleytranslated: Sorry I kicked your Balls, it wasn't on purpose, but..you did it too, so it's OK right?!?!?)

TTT for #000

ttt

"Tell Miura "Ching Ching Kicku shitta kotto gomen. Wazatto jyanai katta. Demo, omae mo yatta kara..ii yaro?!"

(Loosleytranslated: Sorry I kicked your Balls, it wasn't on purpose, but..you did it too, so it's OK right?!?!?)"

LOL!!!

I wanna see Mayhem on the Best Damn Sports Show

lol, ttt

uncle Dana loves you Mayhem!

ttt

UFC has got to find a way to get this guy on TUF

ttt for stealing our wiminz and kicking our balls. jeebus.

nice

Mayhem could have a show based around him easy.

The guy is a legit character and a legit fighter.

you know, I think Jason just might be the best character in mma, and I have met the guy a few times, and I can say that he is not acting, he really is that nuts. I also like the guy, and hope he does really really well.

rev

"UFC has got to find a way to get this guy on TUF"

lol oh shit

Did he take a shot at Gabe by saying he was going to eat some cake?

TTT let him eat cake!!!!!!

ttt

LOL he called him Uncle......classic.

Id love to see this dude on Best Damn hed be the best interview of all time...Hell send him to Leno, Letterman and Conan...Those interviews might be awesome as well