? about Sprawl shorts

Do these run big at all? I'm trying to get a pair of the 32-inch shorts, but they're on backorder...can I get by with a 30 if I have a 31 or 32 waist???

I was just about to ask the same question.

ttt

ttt

actually I found that they run just a little bit small. I would actually suggest you go up one size to a 33,especially if you plan on wearing a cup.

they run small. i wear a 31/32 waist and the 34s are most comfortable for me. 32s were really really tight

"32s were really really tight"

Keiths has put on weight, my sources are telling me. I expect to see him at 205 for his next fight.

The shorts are designed to run true to size but most people find they run a little snug. If you are a size 32 you may want to try a 33 or even a 34. I wouldn't suggest moving down a size. Hope this helps. Sorry for the back order situation. We are working on repleshining our stock.

I guess it depends on a lot of things my waist if
I measure it is a 34 however if I buy jeans I need to get a 38 or 40 to compensate for my thighs and ass same for the Sprawl shorts I wear a 40.... There the best shorts I've ever had to grapple and fight in.. Flex fighters are awesome....

Great shorts. They are very small in my opinion though. If you are a 32 inch waist I'd order a 34, at least a 33.

Being the great company that they are they give you the opportunity to return them for a different size if they don't fit. Which I did, and they sent me a free loose fit grappling shirt for being a little slow.(I hardly noticed.)

TTT for a great company, product and customer service.

Church

ttt

Just to let you guys know the original Sprawl shorts are on sale as of right now for $32.00 a pair and 2 for $60.00!!!!!Steve and Steve are awesome and TTT for Sprawl!!!!

Just to let you guys know the original Sprawl shorts are on sale as of right now for $32.00 a pair and 2 for $60.00!!!!!Steve and Steve are awesome and TTT for Sprawl!!!!

ttt....when are you expected to have more of the new shorts in?

ttt

ttt

"ttt....when are you expected to have more of the new shorts in? "

A few short weeks.  We will have some new designs for 2005 was well.

I always like mine alittle big for kicking as well.