? about the departed

Just finished watching this movie for the 1,000,000,000 time and i just wanted to ask if any of you thought that dignam was also one of costellos rats

SuperKamiGuru - Just finished watching this movie for the 1,000,000,000 time and i just wanted to ask if any of you thought that dignam was also one of costellos rats

Ummm no. Let us know what genius question you me up with when you watch it for the 1,000,000,001 time.

groundfighter2000 - 
SuperKamiGuru - Just finished watching this movie for the 1,000,000,000 time and i just wanted to ask if any of you thought that dignam was also one of costellos rats

Ummm no. Let us know what genius question you me up with when you watch it for the 1,000,000,001 time.

Don't need to be a dick about it bruh

SuperKamiGuru - 
groundfighter2000 - 

Don't need to be a dick about it bruh

I run rat fucks like you, okay? I don't like 'em.

Not a chance.

Why don't ya call ya mutha
Tell her ya gunna be late fa suppa Phone Post 3.0

Maybe... Maybe not... Maybe go fuck yourself! Phone Post 3.0

groundfighter2000 - 

I sometimes wonder it the priests did in fact enjoy their clams

yea it's possible. it was kind of left open for you to decide

What's a lace curtain motherfucker like you doing on the OG?

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's say you have no idea and leave it at that, okay? No idea. Zip. None.

SandraBullockFan - yea it's possible. it was kind of left open for you to decide

Yes and it runs with the theme that everyone's a rat, i mean is it really that much of a stretch to think marky mark was also a rat in movie full of rats?

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - What's a lace curtain motherfucker like you doing on the OG?

You callin us cunts?

microbiologynerd - Maybe... Maybe not... Maybe go fuck yourself! Phone Post 3.0

Whats this IRA mothafucka doin in my bah??

I like thread. The thought never crossed my mind. I thought Dogbane was just getting revenge for Captain.

"WHERES YOURE FUCKING BOOOYYY!?"

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - I like thread. The thought never crossed my mind. I thought Dogbane was just getting revenge for Captain.

LOL dogbane someone make a meme with a dog with banes mask that says "you callin us cunts?"

Dogbane? Who the fucks that?

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - "WHERES YOURE FUCKING BOOOYYY!?"

He's studying larw at notre dame...

Lmao. Auto correctness strikes again.