? about the departed

He's not exactly the kinda guy you can't fuckin hit. But he's almost a guy ya can't fuckin hit. Phone Post 3.0

Whatyre on ya period?

MrFluffyHippo - He's not exactly the kinda guy you can't fuckin hit. But he's almost a guy ya can't fuckin hit. Phone Post 3.0
My fucking favourite line in that movie.

That's Jackie's nephew.

Ugh.

Ugh what? Ugh fucking what? Phone Post 3.0

Hey! The fuck you doin? Its Jimmy Baggs...

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Hey! The fuck you doin? Its Jimmy Baggs...

This stupid fuck knocked jimmy baggs teeth out...

He doesnt need teeth anyway

I thought he was just getting revenge for the captain's death, but then i've only seen the movie once and not 1,000,000 like you.

HULC - I thought he was just getting revenge for the captain's death, but then i've only seen the movie once and not 1,000,000 like you.

It like one of my favs bruh I could watch departed big lebowski and there will be blood all day

how did Dignam know damon's character worked for costello, wasnt he on leave?

No tickey, no raundry. Phone Post 3.0

DougWilson - how did Dignam know damon's character worked for costello, wasnt he on leave?

How else would he know unless Costello told him and was upfront with dignam about his snitches

Costello was an informant for the FBI ^^^^^

She's definitely a cop. She's probably the fucking commissioner. Phone Post 3.0

The one movie I don't own, and of course it's the one movie that's never On Demand. Phone Post 3.0

SuperKamiGuru -
DougWilson - how did Dignam know damon's character worked for costello, wasnt he on leave?

How else would he know unless Costello told him and was upfront with dignam about his snitches
I always thought Madelyn (the doctah) sent a copy of all the evidence that Leo gave her to Dignam. Like Leo specified to give it to Dignam since the Cap was gone Phone Post 3.0

LotionInTheBasket - The one movie I don't own, and of course it's the one movie that's never On Demand. Phone Post 3.0

It's really none of your fuckin buisness when it's on On Demand now, is it?

LotionInTheBasket - The one movie I don't own, and of course it's the one movie that's never On Demand. Phone Post 3.0

It's really none of your fuckin buisness when it's on On Demand now, is it?

. Phone Post 3.0