About This Pence Character?

John Cable -
hermanitor -
John Cable - 
banco - You have to be incredibly stupid to think Pence could have done what Trump was asking him to do.

If he would have had half a sack he would have. Whats the worst that could have happened? You can only ride the fence for so long. He had a chance to go out like a fucking BOSS!

Now he is neither hot nor cold. He is lukewarm two head scum. LOL! He is more fucked than Trump at this point. 

The election was not stolen from you. You were fooled and deluded by an authoritarian and you lacked the basic reasoning abilities to think critically about what actually happened.

You are easy to manipulate due to your low levels of intelligence and education.

In your ignorance you would destroy the country, based on nothing but lies.

"What's the worse that could happen". Exactly. You don't even realize it.

Yeah? LOL> Biden so fucking fantastic of a leader he did not even have to campaign. 

fukin pedophile ass scumbag. No way he ever win that campaign without cheating. no fucking way and you know it.   

Aren't you a LEO?

scary thought. You're fucking deluded

2 Likes

hermanitor -
John Cable - 
hermanitor -
John Cable - 
banco - You have to be incredibly stupid to think Pence could have done what Trump was asking him to do.

If he would have had half a sack he would have. Whats the worst that could have happened? You can only ride the fence for so long. He had a chance to go out like a fucking BOSS!

Now he is neither hot nor cold. He is lukewarm two head scum. LOL! He is more fucked than Trump at this point. 

The election was not stolen from you. You were fooled and deluded by an authoritarian and you lacked the basic reasoning abilities to think critically about what actually happened.

You are easy to manipulate due to your low levels of intelligence and education.

In your ignorance you would destroy the country, based on nothing but lies.

"What's the worse that could happen". Exactly. You don't even realize it.

Yeah? LOL> Biden so fucking fantastic of a leader he did not even have to campaign. 

fukin pedophile ass scumbag. No way he ever win that campaign without cheating. no fucking way and you know it.   

This is exactly what is expected of you. Rather than admit that you were taken on a ridiculous conspiracy filled ride for the last 4 years....

...It's right into more stupid Qanon shit. Joe Biden isn't a pedophile or a cannibal running a human trafficking operation.

You should seriously consider seeking counseling. That's not even me being insulting. It's what you should do.

Sorry to have to agree with this, John. You're not really making contact with reality. You got snookered by a conman - most of the world sees that. It's better to admit it now and move on than to dig deeper, even if ripping the off band aid hurts. Not doing it will cost you more in the end.

banco -
Altofsky - 

Idol worship is a terrible thing.

Don't tell trumptards that.

I'll tell anyone that.

If you hold men as idols, something is terribly terribly wrong.

Men will always disappoint.

It is sound logic and reason that must be put on that pedestal. Not men.

3 Likes

Altofsky - 
banco -
Altofsky - 

I'll tell anyone that.

I dont agree with you often but when we agree we really agree.

well said

truewrestler -
John Cable -

Pence is like the character Captain Wilkins from Patriot. A true buddy fucker. I was watching him closely before he fucked us all. He was very friendly with Pelosi and making small talk with her. He had the unmistakeable look of guilt plastered across his face. 

I cant find much about him personally. Maybe somebody can help with his wealth listing. Also how many houses and property he has. 

I am gonna go out on a limb and document this here. I predict that he acquires a huge property or some other obvious gross opulent sign of newly acquired wealth within one year. If he is as big of a stupid fuck as I think he is, it may be earlier. 

Im thinking huge ranch/farm in Indiana. Could be private island somewhere in Carribean. Who the fuck knows. He has been paid off by now. Most likely an account in switzerland or somewhere offshore. Or it could be just two or three pallets of cash stashed somewhere in a very secure brick and steel building. Im pretty sure he already has the moolah in his control. 

Anyone else think this?

Traitorous scum on the left Captain Wilkins in "Patriot" 

Adam Baldwin as Captain Wilkins in The Patriot - Adam Baldwin ?????  (41467791) - ???????

I'd respond to the content but recently lost my retard translator.

I swear he's the 10 gallon Texan with the half pint head.

when everyone in the room says it's you, it's probably you

Altofsky -
banco -
Altofsky - 

I'll tell anyone that.

Voted up!

Pence was following a very reasonable interpretation of his legal mandate. What the President's lawyers asked him was unreasonable.

1 Like

Look who is talking. Didn’t you tell people they could start a wood fire in their gas fireplace.? You blithering imbecile shut the fuk up.