About this Pic Making the rounds...

ranier wolfcastle -

someones saying the knee didnt land?

![](upload://rFWx7AUVAeUtb4rekJDpOEO6oV7.jpeg)

![](upload://kLMkRFf3Ll3fyRbuIBFs7KMT9ws.jpeg)

A Russian MMA Instagram page seems like a totally unbiased source.

1 Like

TJ's selfawarness is lacking, he should stay quiet when it comes to people cheating.

1 Like

Oh that's fucking rich, dj complaining about someone stalling?

1 Like

You can sit on your knees all you want, wtf is DJ babbling about? If my opponent wanted to sit on his knees the whole fight, even if I couldn't knee him, I would be licking my chops. It's a terrible position to be in. This one illegal strike has brought the full retard out of everyone

Aljo knows this is the only way he could sniff a belt.

MayorPirkle - 

You can sit on your knees all you want, wtf is DJ babbling about? If my opponent wanted to sit on his knees the whole fight, even if I couldn't knee him, I would be licking my chops. It's a terrible position to be in. This one illegal strike has brought the full retard out of everyone

“You can sit on your knees all you want, wtf is DJ babbling about?”

You should probably answer your own question before responding. Just a thought.

Yes, you can sit on your knees all you want. That’s actually the problem. DJ’s point is knees should be allowed in that situation. That will create a sense of urgency when a fighter is in that position and stop the stalling.

1 Like
flyboy91 -

Mighty makes a valid point. We've seen fighters trying to take advantage of downed opponent rule times before. Not saying Sterling did it, but down on your knees (or 1 knee) shouldn't be considered a grounded opponent.

Agreed, hate that pussy shit. Bendo did it to frankie too.

Ministry of Truth -
MayorPirkle - 

Yes, you can sit on your knees all you want. That’s actually the problem. DJ’s point is knees should be allowed in that situation. That will create a sense of urgency when a fighter is in that position and stop the stalling.

You don’t need to allow knees in that situation, just punch the fuck out of the defenseless idiot sitting on his knees in front of you.

![](upload://nVXMsZ5cg8r322xQLKGNrZNolvP.jpeg)

forrestfan -
Wutang - 
forrestfan - no too interested in a picture when the video and gif clearly show his knee down and his head snap back

From what I saw last night, it was a bird's eye view and not a profile view of the knee so it was really hard to tell. Did new video surface? 

And lol @ TJ lumping Petr's illegal strike to the same level of cheating as using PEDs.. come on...

https://twitter.com/barny706/status/1368509862099914759

Page doesn’t exist anymore. :frowning:

Page doesn't exist anymore. :(

it’s still there

Anybody remember weidman gaming the system and trying to keep one hand down, so Mousasi snatched him up and kneed his face in

forrestfan -
Page doesn't exist anymore. :(

it’s still there

Weird, it showed it as a 404 yesterday. Now that I’ve rewatched, looks to me like his knee was down.

MayorPirkle - 
Ministry of Truth -
MayorPirkle - 

You don’t need to allow knees in that situation, just punch the fuck out of the defenseless idiot sitting on his knees in front of you.

Do you honestly think punches are as effective as knees in that situation, given the power of knees and the fact your opponent’s head is aligned in the perfect place to deliver devastating knees?

Fighters stall in that position all the time because they know as soon as they start to get up they are prime for a knee. That’s for a exactly the aforementioned reason; if knees were allowed even when they are down that stalling ability is null and void.