About to be hit by a typhoon

http://news.yahoo.com/super-typhoon-usagi-path-destruction-063833155.html

Wish me luck og... and does anyone have any tips?

We live on the 25th floor of a 40 story building... Simple go bag is ready, candles, flashlights, everything's charged.. Anything else?

Let me be the first to say, RIP OP. Phone Post

I should add I'm in Hong Kong

But thanks for the rip...

Pratty - I should add I'm in Hong Kong

No problem bro. Phone Post

Good night sweet prince Phone Post 3.0

Nice knowing your screenname Phone Post

RIP JuneCarterPratty

When is it supposed to hit? Would leaving the area for a few days be an option? Phone Post 3.0

No point in leaving. In a solid building on high ground.

Can't shutter the windows, and most sites say not to tape them

Not much else to do I guess Phone Post 3.0

Good luck! Phone Post 3.0

You have typhoons in HK? I remember it being pretty protected.

have a couple of friends in HK right now too.  same thing, hi rise building, nowhere to run,  shittin bricks.

did you fill up your bathtub with water yet?   you might not have any for a while. candles, flashlights, batteries, MRE's all that stuff.   try and stock up if you can.

find the hottest single chick in the building. invite her to yer place. at least when they find yer bodies theyll be like daaaaaam this dude railed hot chicks.

von krap - find the hottest single chick in the building. invite her to yer place. at least when they find yer bodies theyll be like daaaaaam this dude railed hot chicks.
My girlfriend might not like that... But never hurts to ask Phone Post 3.0

Just came through Taiwan...not that bad, was walking around yesterday and walked my dog today.

I don't know how long you've been out in HK, but don't worry about it, the exposed areas i.e. Cheung Chau, TST waterfront and Chai Wan are the places that get hammered.

If you are in your building, you'll be fine. Just stay away from the windows in case there's any flying debris (usually up high you'll be fine).

It sounds to me you are living up in the mid levels anyway, rich people don't get affected by typhoons.

Us people over on the dark side though.....

Pratty - I should add I'm in Hong Kong

Little bit of rain and light wind starting in Tsing Yi.

Hope you're well-stocked and no work tomorrow!  Whoopee!

http://www.hko.gov.hk/contente.htm  Hong Kong Observatory link for those that would like to track our city's imminent destruction.

Pratty - http://news.yahoo.com/super-typhoon-usagi-path-destruction-063833155.html

Wish me luck og... and does anyone have any tips?

We live on the 25th floor of a 40 story building... Simple go bag is ready, candles, flashlights, everything's charged.. Anything else?

25th floor of a 38 floor building.  I saw a tree hit the window once and it was only T3.

Your building probably has 2 backup generators.  Not to worry.

Where is the dark side for you now DBulletproof?

^Just next to where the Kumite went down.

Day off work. FOOM!