About to buy my first posters

Not entirely sure how much I'm going t drop on my first time out, but I am starting to get close to pulling the trigger. I've decided to just buy from mmacollector.com since from what I have been able to tell they are solid (?). 

I absolutely love the Bushido 1, the poster and everything it represents is awesome to me, so I think that one is definitely going to be framed on my wall in the near future. Also, the huge OWGP 06 poster caught my eye but haven't quite made up my mind on it (leaning toward buy). Other things that have been in and out of my cart are the Dream 1-4 poster bundle, sengoku 2,6,7,8, and the set of three programs for the 06 Pride GP.

I want to frame it all and put it up when I get it, but I'm not sure what to get. I am going to be spending quite a bit so I don't care about spending more in order to get something that looks good on the wall and protects my shit. Any advice in that area? Also, what do you think of some of this for my first ever buys?

Yeah yeah it's all up to you and it's personal but honestly, what do you think of these, specifically the huge 06 OWGP poster.  I'm really on the fence on that one.

I always hate the threads with no pics, so I added what I was looking at. Hopefully I will be reposting these pics but from my place. :)

Welcome to the end. 

oh and mmacollector is legit. 

Good stuff, I personaly dont like Sengoku though.  They make cool posters but I dont think that org will survive.

Oh yeah, forgot about the new rulz........... MY OPINION!!!

welcome to the dark side..lol

dream 1,3, and 5 are classics imo

Bushido 1 is probably my favorite Pride poster - I definitely think that is a great first buy. I've bought tons of things from mmacollector and its always been an extremely easy sale with great communication - highly recommended.

Its Me Again -  Good stuff, I personaly dont like Sengoku though.  They make cool posters but I dont think that org will survive.

Oh yeah, forgot about the new rulz........... MY OPINION!!!

I asked for your honest opinion. :)

I like the posters so don't mind if I take a small hit on those, they aren't crazy expensive. And I like to collect shit and don't really see myself selling stuff.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I think I might just order one at a time, just because that would be more fun. 

I think I might just order one at a time, just because that would be more fun. 

Good idea it's like giving yourself a present every week.. I love seeing a tube in the doorway when I get home from work it's a great feeling.

email info@mmacollector.com and ask for a "package" discount,  you will get a better deal this way.

the chip guy - 

Good idea it's like giving yourself a present every week.. I love seeing a tube in the doorway when I get home from work it's a great feeling.

yeah my gf and the mailman got real tired of the poster tubes :)

My mailman is really cool about it.He always asks "another poster or autographed picture?" He thinks its pretty cool.lol

I think all the packages had a lot to do in the "X's" final answer lol...

The UFC should make UFC-branded dildo's to keep the GF's busy while we spend our money!

Better seller imo than that ugly-ass octagon necklace!

ChicagoTom - 
the chip guy - 

yeah my gf and the mailman got real tired of the poster tubes :)
 Ha... my mail lady is crazy as shit!! I do my best to relate to her and her crazy stories, often I spend 20 min listening her ramble on and on about dumb crazy shit, but it pays off huge tho, whenever I get a crushed tube she will put a claim form in my mail box fill most of it out for me and all I have to do basically is sign it and leave it in the mail box.

"it's like giving yourself a present every week.. I love seeing a tube in the doorway when I get home from work it's a great feeling."

Couldnt have said it better

no hassles and reliability= MMA Collector

LOL

some of you ppl must be paid MMAcollector advertisers

Its Me Again -  LOL

some of you ppl must be paid MMAcollector advertisers

paid advertisers...never, not one.

but there is talk of sponsoring fighters... Poundfoolish, where are you??? He's the only affordable option...

lol he won't want money though... just pay him in signed gear

I've been looking around and the price disparity is fucking crazy. 

One Ebay seller (kakuto_store) is selling the Pride Bushido 1 for twice as much but the OWGP 06 for half as much. I'm quite green when it comes to this whole scene, does any one mind filling me in on why that is? Are paople just listing posters for what they think they will sell for since there is no set values?

Also, what is a "fair" price on the pride 29 shark poster?

Florian Nailed The Carpenter -  

Also, what is a "fair" price on the pride 29 shark poster?

Any cool looking Pride poster is going to soak you at least $300.

Pride 21 and 23 tho....  $75??? maybe???

I sold all of my Shark posters for under $100... and they were in "new" condition... straight from Japan. Roland will not be getting any more "stock" into his store unless he "finds" it like the rest of us. If i had any left they would be 200-250. but you gotta realize that when i say MINT, they were fucking pristine... that alone commands a premium above any regular condition poster... that is where some of the disparity lies... and resources... that makes a difference...