about to have my 2nd boy!

the wife and I are at the hospital now. hopefully my boy comes soon! wish me luck OG! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats! Looking to have our girl in December. Wishing your wife a quick labor! Phone Post 3.0

bonerfart - Luck!

I wish my wife would hurry up and have my son. She's do at the end of the month...Aug 25th.

Out of curiosity, when was she due? Is she a lil early? Phone Post
thanks guys! her due date is aug 15th so yea she's a little early. we came in b/c she was having contractions about 5 min apart. we had a false alarm and got sent home after coming in a few days ago but this time it's on and were staying.

our 1st one was an unplanned C-section because our baby's heart rate was low. my wife is trying natural again so kind of nervous for this experience. we shall see... Phone Post 3.0

How exciting!! Best wishes to you & the fam :)

Good luck and congrats!

How far apart? My boys are 2 years (and 3 days) apart in age and are inseparable. 2nd kid is both harder and easier. Harder in that you no longer get to split baby chores, it's a matter of which kid you want a break from to go deal with the other. Easier in that eventually you get to say,"Go play with your brother."

Congrats, now quit OG'ing and get your old lady a pillow! Or take a nap! Phone Post 3.0

My boy is 9 months today. I heard it before from a lot of people, but I never knew I could live anything so much. I have yo work nights for 3 months and it kills me that I can't put him to sleep at night. Congratulations on your baby bro Phone Post 3.0

That's what Liberace said. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats mate! Phone Post 3.0

bonerfart -
jju - My boy is 9 months today. I heard it before from a lot of people, but I never knew I could live anything so much. I have yo work nights for 3 months and it kills me that I can't put him to sleep at night. Congratulations on your baby bro Phone Post 3.0

Vtfu

Very true.

I remember my old man told me when my ex was pregnant.

He said you'll never forget when you hold your child in your arms for the first time.

The amount of love that you feel for that kid will hit you like a wave. 

Its indescribable.

I'll try. It's like every bit of self-control, every bit of reason and cynicism you've built up over the years is ripped out of your brain. All that's left is emotion that's as raw as your newborn baby's. Their happiness fills you with joy that makes your chest hurt and their slightest pain will cause you to weep like you're facing POW torture. You are one giant, unprotected raw nerve that your kid can pull without the slightest effort. I can't speak for all dads but between those two opposites I'm on the constant verge of tears. Thankfully most are of joy but the littlest thing triggers it. Hell, I'm writing this drivel in a duststorm.

Tl;dr, I think it's what being a girl is like all the time. Phone Post 3.0

Brayden Lee Ka'io'ikalewalani Goo is here!

everything went smoothly. my wife looked like a seasoned pro! thanks for all the well
wishes OG!! Phone Post 3.0

Awesome^^^!!! VU, and Congrats! Phone Post 3.0

rgONE - Brayden Lee Ka'io'ikalewalani Goo is here!

everything went smoothly. my wife looked like a seasoned pro! thanks for all the well
wishes OG!! Phone Post 3.0
Vu! Great news! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats!!! Glad to hear mom and baby are ok! Phone Post 3.0