About to sign up for 10th planet JJ TME

A new 10th planet opened up in Ann Arbor MI not too far from where I live and they're offering 99$ a month, going to go check the place out Monday and will probably sign up. I've never done BJJ before but am a huge JJ fan. Tell me everything I'll need to know. Phone Post 3.0

First check the lineages of the instructors, be sure this 10th planet stuff is even a legit organization.. Phone Post 3.0

What belt is the person running it? Phone Post 3.0

You need to smoke the heefer Phone Post 3.0

Feelz Good - You need to smoke the heefer Phone Post 3.0
Everytime you say this a single tear rolls down hoyce cheek

:( Phone Post 3.0

Get all the study material, just don't rely on class training alone, many 10p affiliates are currently working on the "warmup" series, which are actual techniques, not just some crossfit type warm up drills.

Get the books, DVDs, and get on the Nibiru forum and watch the Mastering the System videos.

I recently began studying 10p JJ as a "Ronin" and it seems they expect everyone, even academy students to take some personal responsibility for their training by studying, visiting other academies, asking questions on the Nibiru forum, and not just putting all their faith I'm some instructor who is supposed to have all the answers.

The system is still evolving, like everything else. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

1800champagne - What belt is the person running it? Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure, is this a big concern? Phone Post 3.0