About to try tribulus...TME

Chaps,

About to start slamming some tribulus on a regular basis and am curious if any of you have and what benefits you saw. Of course, this being the UG I know we all pack equine sized cocks and bang hot broads all day, every day. But seriously, what benefits did you perceive from this supplement as opposed to something like ZMA for example?
Cheers
MTS

Trib sucks bro in all honesty. Me and a few if my mates have all taken it in high doses in the past and haven't got anything out of it Phone Post 3.0

I've never had any personal luck with either (ZMA or Tribulus). Perhaps I never found the correct dose for optimal results.

TAKU

I found that tribulus did nothing for putting on muscle, but I did get oily skin from it so I guess it does have some impact Phone Post 3.0

I took an off the counter PCT a year ago and had really really good results. Better strength gains (loss mass though) than when I was on cycle. I slowly went through the ingredients one by one to figure out what was causing the changes. No difference on ZMA or tribullus. The key ingredient in my opinion was 500-1,000mg of resveratrol. Never would have thought. Phone Post 3.0

It's good for boners Phone Post 3.0

You'll get a mean pump the first time from the 1000mg of placeboeffect naturally occurring in tribulus. Phone Post 3.0

trib and zma both didnt do a thing for me.

Hmmm...this placeboeffect sounds interesting. Does Biotest sell it???

ZMA helps with my sleep I didn't know it was supposed to do that.

ZMA also makes me sleep better and make feel rested I can notice a difference if I don't have any for a few days.

Trib I have tried a few times and never really felt it did anything and I am in my forties. Phone Post 3.0

Supplemts are all snake oil. They just make your piss more expensive. 

Spend your money on better quality food. 

ZMA definitely helps sleep for me. Crazy dreams too. Phone Post 3.0

ZMA helps me sleep. I also wake up with boners a whole lot more, but then again I am 39 so maybe it just helps older dudes.

Tribolus did nothing for me. I did just order a bottle of and expensive Test booster while on Ambien (still don't remember doing it). So I am going to try it out. Phone Post 3.0

McGruff The Crime Hog - ZMA helps me sleep. I also wake up with boners a whole lot more, but then again I am 39 so maybe it just helps older dudes.

Tribolus did nothing for me. I did just order a bottle of and expensive Test booster while on Ambien (still don't remember doing it). So I am going to try it out. Phone Post 3.0

ZMA I felt was overpriced so I just bought a bottle of each ingredient (B6, Magnesium, Zinc)

It did help with my sleep as well but that is because Magnesium is a sleep aid. Zinc cant hurt so I just take the three separate pills before bed if I remember...cheap as dirt so why not. If I had to keep one thing would be Magnesium because it does make a difference for me sleep wise. I think things like Zinc make a difference if you are deficient. Just eat some almonds. Like I said, its so cheap I take at night. 15 bucks for a 3month supply if you buy separately

Tribulus is waste...and if you took enough to actually make a difference who the hell knows what that quantity is doing health wise as I dont think things are well regulated at all!

Like Leigh said...if you really want to boost test do gear and if you dont want to (for me its not an option) just do everything else right.

If you want a raging cock 5-7grams of L-Arginine hour before sexy time. Not snake oil or placebo...makes a huge (pun intended) difference.

In Phone Post 3.0