Abs Don't Win Fights!

Congrats Spicely !

Keep it rolling!

War Team Fat Kid Phone Post 3.0

Thanks! I look better at 185 Phone Post 3.0

Eric_Spicely - Thanks! I look better at 185 Phone Post 3.0
Pics or GTFO Phone Post 3.0

You got the W ... That's what matters in the TUF house. Looking forward to seeing your next scrap

VU Phone Post 3.0

GrindOnLine -
Pics or GTFO Phone Post 3.0
Rules... Beep Phone Post 3.0

Ha! When Dana White started shit talking Spicely after that fight, my wife looked at me and asked if he was high. Haha.

Spicely dominated. Dude couldn't shake him off the back and all he did was try to protect his neck. Even when Spicely threatened a couple armbar from there he just worked to keep Spicely from progressing OFF his back.

If Dana didn't like that fight it's because Urbina didn't do shit to escape or improve being caught in the most dominant position. Fucking blame him.

I did like him clubbing Spicely into the cage to get outta that armbar in the first though. That looked cool. Good awareness. That kid has a lot of potential. Real raw. Phone Post 3.0

that was maia all over again

(thats a complement)

Neither do love handles. I've proven that many times.

F Dana that was a clean performance Phone Post 3.0

VU for all aboard Phone Post 3.0

Really dominant performance ur threw some slick submissions in the beginning of the fight really impressive Phone Post 3.0

Elias was absolutely the one hanging on and stalling. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Elias was absolutely the one hanging on and stalling. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly. It's like Brown and Maia. I can't believe the heat Maia gets for dominating. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - Ha! When Dana White started shit talking Spicely after that fight, my wife looked at me and asked if he was high. Haha.

Spicely dominated. Dude couldn't shake him off the back and all he did was try to protect his neck. Even when Spicely threatened a couple armbar from there he just worked to keep Spicely from progressing OFF his back.

If Dana didn't like that fight it's because Urbina didn't do shit to escape or improve being caught in the most dominant position. Fucking blame him.

I did like him clubbing Spicely into the cage to get outta that armbar in the first though. That looked cool. Good awareness. That kid has a lot of potential. Real raw. Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly.

Dana was being petulant.