Abu Dhabi hiring black belts to teach

Pretty awesome opportunity

The professional Jiu-Jitsu black belt in search of new horizons may be in luck. Schools in Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, are once again recruiting instructors, married or single, to teach classes in Jiu-Jitsu for children and adolescents.

Benefits include a salary around $ 4,000 per month, a health plan for the teacher and their family, and vacations of one month. The contract with the team of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed lasts for one year, with renewal expected for the following year. The black belt is also provided with a furnished apartment.

The requirements to teach in schools in Abu Dhabi are basically speaking English, being a blackbelt in Jiu-Jitsu, being 21 or older and having experience in teaching the gentle art.

To learn more and apply for a job, click here or send an email to professorjjabudhabi@gmail.com.

SHARE THIS Phone Post 3.0

$4000 a month?

If I was a BB, I would be packing my bags.

I'm interested.

So, what is the cost of living like...?

I'm GUESSING it's expensive to live there.

I can just imagine being greeted at the airport...

Hello Mr. Shens, welcome to the UAE! Unfortunately, there has been a SLIGHT change of plans.

--Oh really?

Yes, you will be teaching at our sister school in Afghanistan. Much cooler, in the mountains. You will like.

. Phone Post

4k a month with an apartment paid for is not bad. Phone Post 3.0

If I was a blackbelt I would snap except.

Cost of living of course is a huge factor. Housing is paid for, so that is a big cost. It would also depends on a person's situation, such as if they have a wife and children obviously.

Single guy, living on the cheap it would probably be a good deal.

http://www.expatarrivals.com/abu-dhabi/cost-of-living-in-abu-dhabi

Bring your daughters so they can be arrested for being raped Phone Post 3.0

checkuroil - Bring your daughters so they can be arrested for being raped Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much.

I'm not one to indulge in the 'acknowledge your privilege' thing...but this is all well and good if you're a straight male - but it never occurs to most straight men that if they were gay, or a woman, it wouldn't be such a great opportunity.

...speaking of such things: who's up for Lloyd Irvin's next 'kumite: (forcibly) enter the black belt.'?

goddammit, shen! check your mom's answering machine once in a while. i've been calling to see if my check cleared, cuz, uh, ima need that belt sooner rather than later.

accepted in a heart beat if I was a BB Phone Post 3.0

You're not gay, or a woman, then...?
Good for you.

Matthieu Battle - goddammit, shen! check your mom's answering machine once in a while. i've been calling to see if my check cleared, cuz, uh, ima need that belt sooner rather than later.

Sorry, I think my step-brother Toby might be erasing my messages. I'm get him in SOOO much trouble.

Sounds like a nice salary- I wonder how many hours that entails?

I know guys who have worked in Dubai Abu Dhabi and Qatar (not related to Ben at all)
All of them say it is hard graft because after work they go back to their complex, and sit in the same bar with the same people every night
There aren't many places to go out and even for straight guys the no public affection rules are a big problem. Phone Post

*not related to bjj at all Phone Post