AC/DC's Phil Rudd arrested for trying to hire a...

Hitman!!

You guys all thought it was gonna be a tranny didn't you!?!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2822890/AC-DC-drummer-Phil-Rudd-charged-attempting-procure-murder.html Phone Post 3.0

"You guys all thought it was gonna be a tranny didn't you!?! "

Nah, we already read the other thread.

Sofa King Cool - I wonder if he wanted the dirty deeds done dirt cheap? Phone Post 3.0

Precissely my thought. VTFU for beating me to it.

ttt

Sofa King Cool - I wonder if he wanted the dirty deeds done dirt cheap? Phone Post 3.0
As soon as I saw the article on CNN, I opened the app to post this. Too slow on the draw. Well done, sir. VU. Phone Post 3.0

Sofa King Cool - I wonder if he wanted the dirty deeds done dirt cheap? Phone Post 3.0
He's got big balls!! Phone Post 3.0

back in Orange

He should blame Cliff Williams. Something tells me he'd just stand there & take it.

For the win Phone Post 3.0

There was a friend of mine on murder
And the judge's gavel fell
Jury found him guilty
Gave him sixteen years in hell

Pig Bun -
There was a friend of mine on murder
And the judge's gavel fell
Jury found him guilty
Gave him sixteen years in hell

With a bullet in his BACK!

Damn. He's on a highway to hell.

Hope he pulls through... and comes back in black

King Trav -
He's got big balls!! Phone Post 3.0
He's on a highway to hell Phone Post 3.0

If convicted he will be thunderstruck in the chair? Phone Post 3.0

Black in his back(side) Phone Post 3.0

Time for a jaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiilllllllllllllll break Phone Post

He better start sinking the pink. Sounds like he might not get any for a while. Phone Post

The comments in this thread confirms my belief that this band sucks huge balls. You call those lyrics? Phone Post 3.0

SomeonesInMyFruitCellar - The comments in this thread confirms my belief that this band sucks huge balls. You call those lyrics? Phone Post 3.0

I think you mean big balls. Phone Post