Acai?

I've been reading/hearing a lot about acai berries lately, about how good they are for you, etc. Does anyone here take this stuff regularly? If so, do you recommend it in powder, juice, or capsule form? I am currently deployed to Iraq so if I were to order some online, powder or capsule would be best. Can anyone recommend a particular brand?

Thanks.

Acai Roots, straight from the container or blended with banana.

If you're going for capsules, acai roots has them. You may also want to consider grape seed, noni or mangosteen capsules since many stores are stocking those high-content antioxidants

I am not a believer in many if any supplements...but when I eat Acai for breakfast I feel great the whole day.. sharp mentally and good physicly. I am throughly convinced this is not a placebo effect...I buy acai buy the boxes.

Acai isn't a supplement. It's a natural, whole food. Nothing but great things to say about it.

I eat acai everyday too.
I buy it frozen but that might not be an option for you in Iraq.

"Funny enough, when I drink a bottle of Red Wine for breakfast I feel great too..."

lol..an oppossite effect but yeah I see where you are going.

"Acai isn't a supplement. It's a natural, whole food. Nothing but great things to say about it."

I know that..one however would take it for supplemental effects over taste alone (although It does taste good).

-Mental clarity.

-Increased energy levels.

I buy frozen ACAI packs, the Sambozan brand and eat it every morning. Blended with Apple Juice and Bananas.