ACBJJ Grand Prix Tournament

Absolute Championship Berkut Jiu-Jitsu, ACBJJ, are scheduled to host a 75 kg & 85 kg Grand Prix on February 26th, 2017 in California and streamed live on PPV featuring some of the best jiu-jitsu players from around the world.

Eastern European MMA promotion Absolute Championship Berkut announced large-scale expansion plans in late 2016 that have already included a successful USA debut MMA event and Austrian event along with scheduled events upcoming in Manchester, England and Olsztyn, Poland. As a part of that expansion event plans include nearly a dozen Gi and No-Gi grappling events during 2017 across six different weight divisions.

Along with the 75 kg & 85 kg tournaments, the ACBJJ Grand Prix event weekend will feature the ACBJJ North American Open Jiu-Jitsu Tournament for any and all competitors on February 26th, 2017 at Santiago County College in Orange, CA. Competitors can register for this event here: https://www.strongvon.com/acbjiujitsu

The goal of ACBJJ is a simple one, to attract the very best Jiu-Jitsu talent on the planet, organizing the world’s most competitive tournaments, and setting the standard for excellence worldwide.

The Grand Prix will begin on Saturday, February 25th with the 75 kg and 85 kg division showcasing some of the top talent from around the world. The first match begins at 3:00 PM PT.

The 75 kg division will feature AJ Agazarm, Davi Ramos, Marcio Andre, AJ Sousa, Michael Langhi, Rodrigo Caporal, Edwin Najmi, and Daud Adaev.

The 85 kg division features Arnaldo Oliveira, Victor Silverio, Gabriel Arges, Josh Hinger, Otavio Sousa, Thiago Sa, and Claudio Calasans.

Is it weird I read the title as ABCTT? 

So so much hype about them lately

What's the undercard look like?

Bottom of 85kg Group B doesn't have a name. Is he a secret?

Signs me up

The whole group will get these hands

how was ACBs' first mma event in america succcessful? there was like 2 people in the crowd if i remember correctly.

JakeSweet -

how was ACBs' first mma event in america succcessful? there was like 2 people in the crowd if i remember correctly.

Foreal

My money's on calasans

Oh I thought that was the new man league that debuted in the USA recently with thiago Silva as the main event . I can't grapple for shit I'll we myself outa here

*mma

Those guys got their own tournament?

The ACBJJ has the ABCTTs full endoresement. 

We're hyped about it

So hyped right now

Marcio Andre takes this one!

if ibjjf rules , i'll pass

Any stream for this?

Edwin won.