"Accept Jesus was black or I will kill you all"

White liberals going to white liberal.

FRAT: Emergency landing had to take place because a white liberal needed attention and had to inform everyone on the plane he was the least racist. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8517857/Alaska-Airlines-flight-makes-emergency-landing-Seattle-passenger-threatens-kill-everyone.html

1 Like

theres the video. I couldn’t find it in your link just a ton of screenshots and ads

1 Like

In his defense, those coach seats on Alaskan are really uncomfortable.

See the source image

1 Like

EFM - 

In his defense, those coach seats on Alaskan are really uncomfortable.

Yeah but everyone knows that Chinese Mohammad does the seating chart and Indian Chuck Norris orders the seats. Black Jesus only handles the landing gear.

1 Like

Instead of jail, they should’ve made him fly Spirit back home.

2 Likes

They should have put their knee on his neck until landing.

1 Like

Ah yes, the "tolerant" Left.

More like the "terrorist" Left.

2 Likes

Why did those racists attack him like that?

2 Likes

If we make it legal to beat the shit out of hysterical people these fags will go away. It's why you don't see mental illness in Africa.

4 Likes

After 9/11 nobody has any patience for this shit.

1 Like

Sogflop -

If we make it legal to beat the shit out of hysterical people these fags will go away. It's why you don't see mental illness in Africa.

What happens in Africa if you’re hysterical ?

I feel like when you've never fought, won and been defeated in your life physically you turn out like this. 

dios -
Sogflop -

In Africa everyone always minds their Ps and Qs due to the repurcussions 

dios - 
Sogflop -

It only happens once, if you know what I mean

dios -
Sogflop -

2 Likes

TexDeuce - 
dios -
Sogflop -

Judon't know who you're fuckin wit! 

1 Like

TexDeuce -
dios -
Sogflop -

Fucking beautiful

desparate christians trying to ride a trend to gain acceptance and increase their flock

NiteProwleR - 

I feel like when you've never fought, won and been defeated in your life physically you turn out like this. 

+ never spanked as a kid

2 Likes