"Accept Jesus was black or I will kill you all"

TexDeuce -

After 9/11 nobody has any patience for this shit.

If you freak out like that on a plane I'm on you're getting fucked up. Stupid asshole should never be allowed to fly again. 

pahulkster - 
TexDeuce -

If you freak out like that on a plane I'm on you're getting fucked up. Stupid asshole should never be allowed to fly again. 

I am itching to choke out someone acting a fool on a plane.

They are just truly sick people...there are a multitude of videos just the past month which makes it undeniable. 

Grade A bipolar right there

TexDeuce - 
dios -
Sogflop -

If we make it legal to beat the shit out of hysterical people these fags will go away. It's why you don't see mental illness in Africa.

What happens in Africa if you’re hysterical ?

Rwanda Rousey!

7 Likes

Thanks, Obama

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
TexDeuce - 
dios -
Sogflop -

If we make it legal to beat the shit out of hysterical people these fags will go away. It's why you don't see mental illness in Africa.

Rwanda Rousey!

Epic!!

Sogflop -

All of Africa is a mental illness. Because of the lack of education and low IQ on average they need foreigners to come over to build wells just so they have clean water.

Africa is damn retarded. It is like one half the world is doing space programs and the other half is cave people.

1 Like

Why are you guys treating it like a mental illness. What is the difference between this kid and the other leftist loons? They're all screaming batshit insane ideas. This kid just needed to pick his spots better

Don’t do drugs and fly. I don’t see this incident as a leftism issue. The dude was clearly either on drugs or mentally ill but probably both and had a psychotic break. It’s more sad than anything. 

no end to the retardism of the left

pahulkster -
TexDeuce -

100%  

I couldn't deal w that. Id patiently wait for the proper time to sleep that mfer. 

I hope they beat the piss out of him in the interrogation room.

liberals ruin everything

theyre not functioning people

ABCTT_TFK_Mr.Smiff -
TexDeuce - 
dios -
Sogflop -

Rwanda Rousey!

Well played

The fine gentlemen in the video was a Jeebus worshipper and therefore clearly a cuckservative.

The Air marshalls were replaced by social workers I see