Accidentally brought booze on military base AMA

I was looking for the god damn hotel next to MCRD in San Diego and I accidentally drove onto the base premises. I had 2 30 packs, and 3 bottles of hard alcohol. And like they should they do a clean sweep of the car find it and confront us.. Oh and me and my buddy are 19 lol. AMA Phone Post 3.0

In the near future tell us how Big bobs cock meat sandwhich tastes in Guantanamo Bay Phone Post 3.0

Why do you hate America bro? Phone Post

Uhh, you can take alcohol onto a base.

Wriggling Grunion - 

You can't take it anywhere if you're 19. I doubt the fact that they were bringing it on to the base was the issue, it was the fact that they found it in his possession at all.

TFK_Matt - 
Wriggling Grunion - 

You can't take it anywhere if you're 19. I doubt the fact that they were bringing it on to the base was the issue, it was the fact that they found it in his possession at all.

I really don't see the guards at a gate caring, civilian or military. Some of the civilian guards can get a bit power trippish, but I still do not see it being an issue.

I don't know about all that, but I will say that getting a dui on a military base as an active duty member was a MUCH better deal than getting it on civilian roads. It was 25 years back and the rules may have changed, but they handled it all in house, cost me $200 an article 15, and loss of base driving privileges for 1 year. Never hit my license or insurance.

How cool do you feel being a 19 year old with alcohol?

I bet you put it all together, tool a picture of it, and posted it on Facebook didn't you? Phone Post

Sorry for the no posts haha phone died. But the problem wasn't that it's just that they thought we were driving on the base not thinking they'd find it or something. Lol we got pulled to the side and they were kindof getting in my face and saying they would 'fry' me which I'm guessing just means yell at me like fuck but I was just polite and tried to explain myself they actually let it all go but I was really surprised they didn't take it or anything. Or breathalyze me? Phone Post 3.0

Wriggling Grunion -
TFK_Matt - 
Wriggling Grunion - 

I really don't see the guards at a gate caring, civilian or military. Some of the civilian guards can get a bit power trippish, but I still do not see it being an issue.

One guy got in our face and was screaming but the guy in charge at the gate was just like "I was a kid one but really?" Lol and I had to explain that I was just looking for the hotel at that time lol Phone Post 3.0

Dr Schopenhauer - Are u in trouble or are u trying to get a fake boner over the situation? Phone Post 3.0
No trouble but one guy almost didn't let me come back for graduation tomorrow.. Today was family day it was pretty cool to see. Phone Post 3.0

Oppsicrappedmypants - How cool do you feel being a 19 year old with alcohol?

I bet you put it all together, tool a picture of it, and posted it on Facebook didn't you? Phone Post
Not that cool at all lol it was more or less just the fact that I felt like a tard for pulling into the gates with booze haha Phone Post 3.0

Shocked that they didn't at least keep it for themselves.

That was what the local piggies did when we were in high school.

Sorry to hear that you got raped by a perfect soldier bro, at least you still have the drank to ease the pain.

KZTT_MMAfan55 - In the near future tell us how Big bobs cock meat sandwhich tastes in Guantanamo Bay Phone Post 3.0
Ain't nothing gay about getting your dick sucked. Phone Post 3.0

AllAmericanBoxing -

Sorry to hear that you got raped by a perfect soldier bro, at least you still have the drank to ease the pain.

I'll save some for yah lol Phone Post 3.0

Are you a civilian or are you in the military? A civilian infraction on a military base is automatically a federal offense I believe. So you'd have to go before a federal magistrate I believe.

I could be wrong though, that's just my understanding of it

thebearbohland -
Oppsicrappedmypants - How cool do you feel being a 19 year old with alcohol?

Not that cool at all lol it was more or less just the fact that I felt like a tard for pulling into the gates with booze haha Phone Post 3.0
Did you put it all together and post it on facebook? Be honest I was 19 once Phone Post

You "accidentally " drove onto base?

No checkpoint going in like the one that was I electing your car on the way out??

And how did you buy ANYTHING on base without a military I.d.?

I smell bullshit. Phone Post 3.0