Accidentally Hit My Neighbor’s Dog

I have this senile old woman who lives next door and she is forever letting her dog out without a leash to roam about the neighborhood. We have politely returned the dog several times and told her the HOA has a rule that dogs must be on a leash at all times. She always apologizes and says she will take care of it and then promptly forgets.

Well this morning I’m running out to the grocery story, backing down the drive when I hear a thump and a whimper. I get out and the poor thing is gasping for air, blood running out of his nose, etc.. I felt sick, but knew he was suffering and wouldn’t make it. I held his head for a minute, said a quick prayer, and then placed it near the tire, got back in and backed over him. I think it was the quickest, most humane thing to do, but I still feel horrible.
I rolled his body up in a blanket and dropped him off at an inlet near the house. Now the old lady has been out calling for him for 2 days. I’m not sure what to say to her, but her yelling for him is starting to get on my nerves.

Now you gotta do the same to the old woman.

RIP

it's possible

Kwang - Didn't happen Phone Post 3.0

I sure hope not. wtmff?

this is horrible. I love it!

No fucking way Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - same thing happened to me with my ex girlfriend. had to back over her 4 times though

ahead and back or did you have to circle around and just go back?

This thread has been made before

"This thread has been made before"

Yeah, I've used it about 8 times and always gotten at least a few people enraged. I think it's time to retire this one.

Didn't happen. Phone Post 3.0

lmao @ this troll thread

Hey Munk,

When you are done trying to troll, could you hop over to this thread and answer my quesiton?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2394489/Elizabeth-Warren-Tearing-GOP-A-New-One-wallstreet/?&page=10

Thanks!

Should of left a note. Phone Post 3.0