Accidently farting while working a Traingle?

Casey Ryan has done this to me before! That bastard!

story97 - I've farted just before locking a triangle but never once it's in.

I've also been caught in a triangle by someone that apparently thinks not wiping his ass is a BJJ move.

OMG. Funniest EVA

story97 - I've also been caught in a triangle by someone that apparently thinks not wiping his ass is a BJJ move.

Haha

Thanks for the Vote Downs :-)

Where I train we refer to a triangle from guard as a a basic triangle...

But if you can hit a mounted triangle, we refer to it as: RIDING DIRTY (for reasons this post was created).

Guilty. No big deal, it happens.

This is awesome!  Voted up!

FAUX PAS

I received one while on bottom in Spider Web. It was bullshit.

I farted while applying a guillotine yesterday.

Guess I should've passed on the Mexican food at lunch.

MVPnis - Has anybody accidentally farted in someone's face while working a triangle? It's sort of embarrassing but satisfying at the same time.

Embarrassing, no. Satisfying, yes.

well, chances are if you're already in a triangle the amount of 'swinging' you're going to be doing is pretty limited anyway

Can't say I ever farted while doing/setting up a triangle, I have however spewed diarrhea in my opponent's face. He loved me for it, and we're best friends now.

At least twice with the help of a high protein diet.

this thread is hilarious TTT for hilarity!

TopChute - Guilty. No big deal, it happens.

No big deal?? WAT?? If you've eaten 7 boiled eggs soaked in jalapeno juice overnight along with a huge bowl of chili beans... I would definitely have to say that was a big deal....

ttt

i had a guy in high guard tonight and let out one that was silent but violent. nothing was said, but he had to have smelt it

biggator - 
story97 - I've farted just before locking a triangle but never once it's in.

I've also been caught in a triangle by someone that apparently thinks not wiping his ass is a BJJ move.

yea i rolled with an army ranger at a tourny and their whole team didnt bathe for a week they said. just fucking wrong i had grease marks on my gi and kid smelled like straight shit.

Should have been DQ'd. If i was a ref they would have been done.

I'm literally in tears after reading this post!!!

GOOD STUFF!!!