Act hard at Xtreme Couture, get ass beaten.

We have green light days at AKA too, we just call it practice.

haha oh snap. Real talk mang

boilerbrawn - We have green light days at AKA too, we just call it practice.

lol

GC111 - 
MushroomHead - "None other than Jay Hieron, who loves – absolutely loves – to put a hurting on big-talking newbies."

I guess when you're having a lackluster MMA career, beating up newbies/weaklings/etc probably feels pretty satisfying...

MushroomHead hits the correct.

i guess when you are a couple of chucklehead faggots on the UG, talking shit about other peoples' careers is just good fun.

ajl416az - 
GC111 - 
MushroomHead - "None other than Jay Hieron, who loves – absolutely loves – to put a hurting on big-talking newbies."

I guess when you're having a lackluster MMA career, beating up newbies/weaklings/etc probably feels pretty satisfying...

i guess when you are a couple of chucklehead faggots on the UG, talking shit about other peoples' careers is just good fun.

Yeah I guess we shouldnt be able to give our opinions about them on a messageboard.

We should just kiss all fighters asses and accept everything they do as being god-like because they fight and some of us dont.

I agree with Hieron , How would you guys like it if someone came into your place of work thinking thier the shit .You can t tell me you would put him in your place.
Theres this thing called respect when you go to another club thinking your the bomb what dp ypu expect your gonna get put in your place. These guys work thier asses off to represent that club and some guy comes in thinking hes better damn right your gonna repesent your club. Insted of some guy going there getting away with shit saying i was able to do this to those guys at extreme and talk shit about them.

Hey Fitch, did you ever get the chance to beat a guy up that came to the gym claiming to be a tough guy like Kos and Buentello beat up a couple of guys. Give us some insight

sharp01 - I agree with Hieron , How would you guys like it if someone came into your place of work thinking thier the shit .You can t tell me you would put him in your place.
Theres this thing called respect when you go to another club thinking your the bomb what dp ypu expect your gonna get put in your place. These guys work thier asses off to represent that club and some guy comes in thinking hes better damn right your gonna repesent your club. Insted of some guy going there getting away with shit saying i was able to do this to those guys at extreme and talk shit about them.

Agreed.Its just to what level do you think they deserve?

Jay Hieron is a top 10 WW in the world in many rankings. I'd say Top 10 in the world at your profession is slightly above "lackluster", but maybe that's just me.

voorhees - 
sharp01 - I agree with Hieron , How would you guys like it if someone came into your place of work thinking thier the shit .You can t tell me you would put him in your place.

Agreed.Its just to what level do you think they deserve?

I think you take to the level were you think its fit. If the person is beat down stop but if he keeps being a douche you set him straight than help him up . Showing hey know your place but its all good if fall in rank

voorhees - 

Yeah I guess we shouldnt be able to give our opinions about them on a messageboard.

We should just kiss all fighters asses and accept everything they do as being god-like because they fight and some of us dont.
Not true. But the way he attacked Hieron MMA career?

The man stepped into the cage with GSP. Multiple time IFL participant and Affliction fighter.

That a pretty decent career!

In 40 years, Hieron will be able to show his grandkids incredible pictures of him fighting, training, cornering the best of the best. 

Plus he has trading cards and shit liek that!

What will you and me tell stories to our kids about?

Pretty cool stuff to pass down through teh generations if yu ask me and his career has been pretty decent IMO!

I love when gsp greenlighted heiron

every guy who goes into a mma gym thinks he's a bad-ass.

RyPuhnie - every guy who goes into a mma gym thinks he's a bad-ass.

Somewhat true.

That's awesome! I had never heard the term greenlighting before. I think it is also appropriate when a guy comes into a class and tries to beat up on beginners. At my gym they'll usually let that guy spar with the pros if he wants to go that hard, and he will get his ass beat. Body shots are always a good way to teach those guys to settle down.

ajl416az - 
GC111 - 

LOL. Are you the leave Brittney alone guy?

I support the green light beatdown!

If he was just beating on random guys at the gym (and we all know asshats like that) it would be one thing...but these are guys claiming to be pro fighters.

That being said, if I was there I would LOVE to get the chance to do the pro class just for the experience (and I've been lucky enough to train with several pro fighters)...but I would be ridiculously humble!!!

Yeh... LOL... at going 100% ONCE every 2 months? I thought I was gong soft cutting back on sparring hard once a month.

I don't know man, sounds to me like these guys getting "Green-lit" are getting some pretty cool experience. If you can go home at the end of the day and say Jay Heiron lit me up and i kept going back for more, that seems like something to remember.

Having said that, dudes that go too hard at any gym are dicks, unless of course it's pro training.