Active shooter at North Lake College, Texas

Story just broke about 10 minutes ago. Fuck. 

No details yet. 

School is on lockdown. Police are saying situation is still an active shooter. 

In for the inevitable gun debate.

A few minutes ago students were running for their lives. Police are on scene searching for shooter right now. 

Don't blame me. My son doesn't attend school there and I did not call any professors

In for info.

my girl just texted me and asked if the OG had any info because, "they usually know shit before anyone else"

love this place for that.

Reporting two dead, the shooter and one other person. Looks like a murder/suicide.

If the shooter is black: He was a troubled kid fromn a bad city. He really wanted to make a difference in this world and we're guessing a lot of his struggles just caught up with him. He wanted to be a Doctor.

If the shooter is white: Racist, right wing fascist POS that hates the world and all brown people.

It's early, so this is purely speculation on my part though.

Dayum........happens a lot!

Al Cappucino -

If the shooter is black: He was a troubled kid fromn a bad city. He really wanted to make a difference in this world and we're guessing a lot of his struggles just caught up with him. He wanted to be a Doctor.

If the shooter is white: Racist, right wing fascist POS that hates the world and all brown people.

Well at least we have people here like this, fanning the race flames before the shooter's ethnicity is known. 

But for real, the shooter is most likely Chilean. It's always those damn Chileans starting trouble.

ChristopherMoltisanti -
Al Cappucino -

Well at least we have people here like this, fanning the race flames before the shooter's ethnicity is known. 

But for real, the shooter is most likely Chilean. It's always those damn Chileans starting trouble.

I SAID it's early. Sheesh.

"This is library " guy finally had enough ? In seriousness rip to the victim's and hope they get the shooter .

According to Dallas news shooter was a white guy in an orange tank top.

Thrill Hammer - 

Ban orange assault tank tops.

In

So we have our angry negro and deranged whitey killers for the week. Will a frustrated and ignored asian please stand up?

theBEAToff -
Thrill Hammer - 

Ban orange assault tank tops.

Lol Just ban all orange tank tops assault or not.

Ban Everything

We should just make murder illegal!