Active UFC Heavyweights that would give Jon Jones problems

And why

None cause they all suck.

5 Likes

Are any of them allowed firearms?

2 Likes

I think Blaydes wpuld be an interesting matchup. Big strong heavyweight with good wrestling and improving stand up.

5 Likes

None of them. In fact, he may have more competition at LHW.

Jones is in such a position where he can easily size match and out wrestle and out skill all heavyweights and can oversize and destroy light heavyweights.

Other than Ngannou, he has no challenges. He’ll easily dismantle Stipe. At least Francis would’ve been dangerous for a round due to his nuclear power. It’s crazy that even Francis does not have Jones’ reach. 83" vs 84.5".

Blaydes

I think he and Jon can take each other down. Also, Blaydes has shown power in his strikes. I think Blaydes would beat Gane too.

4 Likes

Heavyweight is the weakest division and has been for years.

2 Likes

None of the HWs who fought tonight. What a shit show that was

1 Like

One of those bearded meth hillbillies from Power Slap have a better chance than the current HW division.

1 Like

Only Ngannou or Blaydes would be interesting fights for motivated JBJ IMO.

1 Like

Bladyes. Aspinall could be a problem

1 Like

Blaydes and Sergei. No one else imo

No one is giving Jones a problem at heavyweight. He isn’t standing and striking with guys anymore. He’s going to be focused heavy on wrestling them and pummeling from top or choking them out. He would dominate blaydes pretty easily in my opinion. Blaydes looks great wrestling because he is going against guys with zero grappling ability. Prime Cain would’ve been interesting but I think Jones would dominate him as well.

1 Like

That’s right in mu books.

Not some guy like Francis or Stipe, but someone who can be right on said of teh night!

And a worse chin than Glass Joe

It gonna have to be someone who is really talented and gets cranked up on cocaine and PEDs with Dana’s approval.

Jailton Almeida is the only guy.

The guy who lost to Volkov yesterday would beat him