Actor Graham Beckel OWNS Libtard CNN Panel

Actor Graham Beckel Appears Live on CNN to Absolutely Slam ‘the Post-Colonial Victim Shit’--https://youtu.be/VWC1lM-QA7w

Smarmy libs..

The first two guests are flaming homos....and so is Don Lemon.

Libtards Phone Post 3.0

I thought the official position of the og was that actors need to shut up. Phone Post 3.0

Owned them? I'm not some SJW but that dude seemed like a rambling idiot. I have no idea what point he was even trying to make. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Owned them? I'm not some SJW but that dude seemed like a rambling idiot. I have no idea what point he was even trying to make. Phone Post 3.0
Same here. It was hard to watch. Phone Post 3.0

Vinnie G - Owned them? I'm not some SJW but that dude seemed like a rambling idiot. I have no idea what point he was even trying to make. Phone Post 3.0

I thought the whole interview was sort of silly by everyone. I waited for a point and never got one.

LOL @ the gay black dude saying "Don't ask me questions!" when he realized that he was too stupid to answer them

7 minutes I'll never get back. Phone Post 3.0

Trust - Don Lemon, wasn't he the guy who thought foam earplugs were rubber bullets? Phone Post 3.0

Don Lemon thought they were really tiny butt plugs

Isherkoff2BJ - 7 minutes I'll never get back. Phone Post 3.0

did you not finish watching the video or you enjoyed one minute of it?

Guys, 700 black soldiers went somewhere with Washington! And it was cold!

How can you not see that!?! Phone Post 3.0

seriously folks.  this country is fuckd.  just plain fuckd

If the OG was a person it would be a middle aged white man living in Oklahoma. Phone Post 3.0

TFK_likatiga - Guys, 700 black soldiers went somewhere with Washington! And it was cold!

How can you not see that!?! Phone Post 3.0
Period! Phone Post 3.0

He owned himself. 

Pretty tough to watch, Graham had a hard time making his point.

The black guest, forget his name and don't care to look it up, is a piece of shit. I have seen him on there several times now, and he always acts like a holier than thou princess. He would have to try very hard to be more of a condescending self righteous prick than he is in this segment. Classic victim mentality, and the kind of person that is going to exacerbate race issues, not improve them.

Nothing needs to be said about Don Lemon, guy is a clown.

Will watch later to laugh at retardedness

I can't even put it into words but that Charles guy is pretty much the sum of the problems. That victim based, faggot attitude...

Shit infuriates me Phone Post 3.0