Actor Graham Beckel OWNS Libtard CNN Panel

Graham obviously is missing a few brain cells, he made no point at all.

Don Lemon and Charles were both condescending towards him. Wtf is up with laughing at your guest. Two giggling smug homos.

In short, fuck CNN Phone Post 3.0

Yep

U don't have the authority to ask me questions ? Wtf? Phone Post 3.0

Shit-show on all sides there. Phone Post 3.0

Don Lemon is the worst type of liberal, rave baiting POS. how he hosts a show is just ridiculous Phone Post 3.0

the "dont ask me a question" homo is EXACTLY the type of pussy clint was talking about.

graham should have said as much..that and "dont get your panties in a twist, Sally"

They lost me at CNN. Phone Post 3.0

gokudamus - U don't have the authority to ask me questions ? Wtf? Phone Post 3.0
No shit, what a fucking clown. As soon as I saw that, I thought, he is trying to bait him into saying something so he can call him racist too. Phone Post 3.0

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -
Trust - Don Lemon, wasn't he the guy who thought foam earplugs were rubber bullets? Phone Post 3.0

Don Lemon thought they were really tiny butt plugs

Vu

Why do all black racist SJWs act so arrogant. Don't they know they are affirmative action hires and are only there because white peolpe think they are stupid and lazy to make it on their own? 

Notice this....

"Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said that "violence, including verbal violence, in any form and in any context" was "unacceptable". Phone Post 3.0

toelocku - Notice this....

"Interior Minister Thomas de Maiziere said that "violence, including verbal violence, in any form and in any context" was "unacceptable". Phone Post 3.0
Pay no heed...TM. Phone Post 3.0

Subbed for later Phone Post 3.0