Actor who cut his dick off beaten to death in Russ

ia.

https://life.ru/t/%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/1103337/smienivshiegho_pol_aktiora_iz_utomlionnykh_solntsiem_--_2_nasmiert_zabili_v_moskvie?&source=push

The actor, known for his role in the movie "Burnt by the Sun - 2", Yevgeny Sapaev was beaten to death in Moscow. As reported, in 2014 he himself cut off his penis, because he felt like a woman. This is reported by Star hit.

As the actor said, at 38 he decided to change the gender. The genital organ he deprived himself of by its own. As noted, he began to bleed, had to go to the hospital. The doctors saved his life. After the actor was discharged, he dressed in women's clothes and often brightly painted. It was noted that he had gone home to the Vladimir region. According to acquaintances, he periodically came to Moscow for treatment.

- Last time I saw a friend in March last year. But recently I was horrified to learn that he was no more. Some hooligans in Moscow did not like Zhenya's appearance - he was beaten to death. The body was not brought to their native places. They buried him as a homeless person, where they did not even let him say good-bye to relatives, - said the familiar actor Julia Busyreva.

Details of what happened are not given. In the Vladimir region, the actor has a grandmother left. She was aware of his sex change and, as noted, even periodically called him a granddaughter.

RIP

How is someone so mental that they think they can just chop off body parts.  

I feel I am a Simpson.  Let me chop off some fingers 

Barbasol -

Wow.

That is your take away from this article?

Wow

Russians have Jamaican levels of homo hate damn

The Cats Masher -

Jamaican’s hate figgs?

I always thought I’d be accepted wanting to smoke a giant rasta joint there. Thanks for the heads up 

This is weird. I've actually seen the movie "Burnt by the Sun". Many years ago on a date. It's in Russian with English subtitles. I'd be very surprised if any other OGer has seen it.

Good thread title. Bizarre story.

southcraw -
The Cats Masher -

Jamaican’s hate figgs?

I always thought I’d be accepted wanting to smoke a giant rasta joint there. Thanks for the heads up 

Fucking batti Boi 

William H Macy -
southcraw -
The Cats Masher -

Jamaican’s hate figgs?

Fucking batti Boi 

It's chi chi mon!

southcraw -
The Cats Masher -

Jamaican’s hate figgs?

Gay men are despised there. It's similar to Islamic countries view on gays only the Jamaican hate doesn't come from god, it's personal aha. 

Fun song about murdering gay men

Wow really no need to co mm e into the thread, ,,its all there in the title 

What do you do with the dick afterwards? Throw it in a garbage can, out a moving car Lorena style, into a lake? 

Maybe freeze it incase you change your mind?

Masterclass -

What do you do with the dick afterwards? Throw it in a garbage can, out a moving car Lorena style, into a lake? 

If you don't throw it on the grill and eat it like a sausage you probably don't enjoy dick in your mouth 

That is next level commitment

The Cats Masher -
southcraw -
The Cats Masher -

Jamaican’s hate figgs?

Gay men are despised there. It's similar to Islamic countries view on gays only the Jamaican hate doesn't come from god, it's personal aha. 

Fun song about murdering gay men

Lol once you find out what that means, these songs become reeeeaaally dark.

"But thats their culture"

I never get to use that excuse,  I just get called a homophobe. 

Benwahwah -
Barbasol -

Wow.

That is your take away from this article?

Wow

It's what a lot of people will take away.  I'm pretty sure people get beaten to death every day in Russia.

A person of prominence with such a high level of mental illness that they cut their sex organ off is probably a little more rare and sensational

blood fist -

This is weird. I've actually seen the movie "Burnt by the Sun". Many years ago on a date. It's in Russian with English subtitles. I'd be very surprised if any other OGer has seen it.

Good thread title. Bizarre story.

Ive seen it but hadn't remembered the film until reading this.  Mid to late 90's??