Actors or Actress lookalikes that you have had...

Relations with.

I had a one night stand with a Hilary Swank lookalike. She was hot for my standards. She was a nurse and worked with my buddies wife.

I also had a fling with a girl that looked like Punky Brewster all grown up. Soleil Moon Frye is her name. The girls name was Caroline and she turned out to be a total bitch.

I cannot recall bedding anyone else that really looked like a famous person. Phone Post

I banged a chick that looked exactly like Ron Howard's brother 

Banged a chick once... Just happy she looked like a chick really Phone Post 3.0

I dated a chick for a while when I was younger who looked just like Christine Taylor Phone Post 3.0

Closest for me would be one that looks like Padma Lakshmi

My wife looked like Anita Baker when we got married. Now she looks like Madea. Phone Post

Nel carter Phone Post 3.0

Free Willy

Harriet Tubman Phone Post 3.0

Fucked a chick that was the spitting image of Holly Valance. People actually used to think it was her.
She's an Aussie actress so most of you might not know her. Phone Post

No lookalike, but I nailed Spike from degrassi junior high as a teenager. Canadians will know what I am talking about. Phone Post 3.0

Peggy from Mad Men.
She was a very horny girl.

GROUNDnLB - 

No lookalike, but I nailed Spike from degrassi junior high as a teenager. Canadians will know what I am talking about. Phone Post 3.0

So you were the father!

Serena Williams.

Or maybe more like Richard Williams with a wig. Phone Post 3.0

Massa - 
GROUNDnLB - 

So you were the father!

Haha, VUs for the both of you

Meg Ryan Phone Post 3.0

I used to date a girl that looked like Drew Barrymore. Sex was nothing special. She was quite the bipolar trainwreck.

I dated a chick that looked like Alicia Silverstone circa Clueless a year. The biggest difference in apparence where her size 36F tits. I am not joking she had a 27 inch waist and 36F tits to bad she was psycho.

Jaybrone -

I dated a chick that looked like Alicia Silverstone circa Clueless a year. The biggest difference in apparence where her size 36F tits. I am not joking she had a 27 inch waist and 36F tits to bad she was psycho.

Fat tits Phone Post 3.0

My ex looks like Naomi Harris the actress. I scored one night because a milf said I looked like Viggo Mortenson.