Actors who you give leeway to.

Sam Jackson is the least believable line-deliverer, but he's such a badass it doesn't bother me.

Everyone hates on Brad Pitt but I've dug more movies of his than I hated.

Robert Downey Jr can just play himself in any role and nobody cares (including me).

Ummm... Phone Post 3.0

George Clooney. I find the guy likable, and so tend to enjoy his movies.

who hates on brad pitt?

DO IT AGAIN PLEASE, AND I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!

Thread should be retitled My Secret Male crush. Phone Post 3.0

Jeff Bridges. He makes a bunch of bad ones but the Dude can do no wrong in my eyes. Phone Post 3.0

nicholas cage

he makes some crap

but seriously i love the rock, gone in 60 seconds so much i'll always love him

ShanTheMan - Jeff Bridges. He makes a bunch of bad ones but the Dude can do no wrong in my eyes. Phone Post 3.0

You kidding me he should have got an Oscar for the movie Arlington Road.

Bruce Willis he makes a bunch of horse shit these days but back in my day The Die Hard 1-3 were the shit and gives him a pass.

Tom Cruise, he's a nutcase but he's Tom Cruise. Phone Post 3.0

Kurt Russell Phone Post 3.0

Bruce Campbell
Rutger Hauer
Vincent Price Phone Post 3.0

Ben foster Phone Post 3.0

Ben Affleck. Simply for coming-up with the movie The Town. That was a damn good movie.
He catches a lot of shit, but I'm willing to give him some leeway for The Town, and his first major role in Dazed & Confused also. Jersey Girl was a good movie, IMO. His appearances in Kevin Smith's other works like Dogma were alright by my standards, as well.

However, I'll be the first to admit, I'm no harsh critic of acting ability.

Also, my whole life I've been told I look like him. Especially back in highschool. I don't really see it... but, hey, if it gets me laid, then I have nothing against the comparison :) Phone Post 3.0

Christian Slater, because Clarence Worley and True Romance were perfect. Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Black - and his first major role in Dazed & Confused also

get it right, his first major role was Voyage of The motherfucking Mimi!

Tim robbins, been in some utter shit but he's andy dufrey! Phone Post 3.0

Pretjah - 

nicholas cage

he makes some crap

but seriously i love the rock, gone in 60 seconds so much i'll always love him

LOL, those are the kind of movies I cringe to see him in. Give me Raising Arizona, Leaving las vegas & Lord of War anyday.

Captain america - Ben foster Phone Post 3.0
Except Ben doesn't need the leeway. Phenomenal actor who nails it every time, even in crap movies like The Mechanic.

Says a lot about his talent. Phone Post 3.0

Robert Downey can do no wrong after Tropic Thunder as far as I'm concerned.

He could be in a remake of Ishtar and I'd still give him love, beep. Phone Post 3.0

Jored1990 - Tim robbins, been in some utter shit but he's andy dufrey! Phone Post 3.0
Dufresne, pronounced doof-rain.

Fuck it up again and Andy will drown in the shit tunnel the next time you watch shawshank.

Don't ruin the ending to shawshank. Phone Post 3.0