Adam Hunter’s Fight Pass Comedy Special

It’s called Throwing Punches.

Check it out if you haven’t already it was a really good special, specially if your an MMA fan.

What did you guys think about it? 

2 Likes

I haven't seen it yet, but Adam is a legit comic, and he found his lane with the whole MMA angle. Good for that guy. 

3 Likes

He is a funny mofo, and a generous lover.

2 Likes

Have you seen his special "Still Broke" and if so, which one was better that or "Throwing Punches"?

I’m a huge stand up comedy fan and my preference is short jokes which is Adam’s $tyle so I will definitely have to check out Throwing Punches.

Bobby91k -

Check it out if you haven’t already it was a really good special, specially if your an MMA fan.

Really appreciate that Bobby

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

1 Like
ShanTheMan -

Only with you and Garrote

2 Likes
Adam Hunter -
ShanTheMan -

Only with you and Garrote

I bet thats what you tell all the boys.....

1 Like

Wait is ShanTheMan the poster who used to post as "Garrote"?  I was wondering where Garrote went.  Usually he posted 1 or 2 sentences but was a consistent poster.

Did you guys know that Adam Hunter trained Dan Hardy in wrestling in preparation for Hardy’s fight with GSP?

Pretty legit.

1 Like
Adam Hunter -
Bobby91k -

I’ve heard very little of MMA Roasted but I did hear you in UFC Unfiltered, I was unaware that you wrestled and now coach it. Cool shit. I saw your promo, congrats on the special. I’ll definitely check it out when I get the chance. 

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts -

Wait is ShanTheMan the poster who used to post as "Garrote"?  I was wondering where Garrote went.  Usually he posted 1 or 2 sentences but was a consistent poster.

Did you guys know that Adam Hunter trained Dan Hardy in wrestling in preparation for Hardy’s fight with GSP?

Pretty legit.

No, different guy. Met up with him for one of Adam’s shows, and now can’t keep my hands off of him.

He doesn’t really post here anymore.

MasterofMartialArts -
Adam Hunter -
Bobby91k -

I’ve heard very little of MMA Roasted but I did hear you in UFC Unfiltered, I was unaware that you wrestled and now coach it. Cool shit. I saw your promo, congrats on the special. I’ll definitely check it out when I get the chance. 

Thanks man. Happy New Year. 

MasterofMartialArts -
Adam Hunter -
Bobby91k -

MMA roasted is a hilarious podcast and a lot of big names and up and coming fighters come on the show. He used to have Colby on before his MAGA schtick.

1 Like

Funny as fuck, the Mike Perry bits are hilarious

I heard Adam Hunter got arrested for poking holes in meat packages at the grocery store. Is this the same guy?

1 Like
Charles Barkley -

I heard Adam Hunter got arrested for poking holes in meat packages at the grocery store. Is this the same guy?

Wouldn’t put it past that Wiesel-ish little fucker! Haha I love busting Adams balls on Twitter, he’s the only guy who will retweet a nice burn on himself. I feel like his retweets somehow validate that I’m at least a little funny...  

Dugs95 -
Charles Barkley -

Wouldn’t put it past that Wiesel-ish little fucker! Haha I love busting Adams balls on Twitter, he’s the only guy who will retweet a nice burn on himself. I feel like his retweets somehow validate that I’m at least a little funny...  

You are absolutely funny, and beautiful (no matter what Adam says).

Hey Adam love the podcast.  What was song that you use to play at the beginning of it, and what were they saying.  

Ginjin - Huurhun Ohid Trap Sonsdog (Pretty Girls Like Trap Music) Ginjin

CindyDanoisstrikingcoach -

Ginjin - Huurhun Ohid Trap Sonsdog (Pretty Girls Like Trap Music) Ginjin

Mongolian rappers with smoking hot Mongolian females with stolen hood passes dripping n bombs. mma roasted but they finally got the boot in 2021, new intro which is funny as fuck.