Adam Hunter's UFC 180 MMA Roasted

Here is MMA Storage Wars--I wrote (with Joey Varner) and directed it. It's starring Dominick Cruz and Joey Varner. 

Here's the Dear Wandy sketch that Joey Varner and I wrote. 

James Vagabond - Hahaha funny stuff Adam, enjoyed this alot. Good to see you stepped your hair game up as well. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bud Phone Post 3.0

It's great having a dedicated MMA comedian ! Phone Post 3.0

Another solid roast, Keep it up mate! Phone Post 3.0

I know sometimes your jokes land for people and sometimes they don't, this one was full of shit landing for me and I really enjoyed it.  You and Jessica would make a great couple.  Going as Mayhem and live tweeting kids coming to your door was awesome.

Thanks for continuing to pump these out, Adam.  This one was fire.

Good stuff. From the laundromat to The Tonight Show. That's a fighter.

Nice vid. Keep up the good work. Phone Post 3.0

Adam Hunter -

Here is MMA Storage Wars--I wrote (with Joey Varner) and directed it. It's starring Dominick Cruz and Joey Varner. 

Loved this one Phone Post 3.0

i hear Greenpeace are happy with the video as its 80% recycled material i get it though tough out there, at least he didnt have t-rex in the video laughing 1-2 seconds too early at everything like a giddy School girl to her gym teacher she has a crush on

These and the fighter texts are always great. Keep them coming Phone Post 3.0

CaptChaos - Good stuff. From the laundromat to The Tonight Show. That's a fighter.

Thanks. Here's a Video from the 2nd time I did it. 

Here's a Video I wrote with Joey Varner where Phil Baroni is a Used Car Salesman

In Phone Post 3.0

Throwin'Knuckles - Adam I love your comedy. I always enjoy watching your material. And Jake Ellenberger was right your four head is so big. It should actually be called a five head. VU
Thanks so much bud. Phone Post 3.0

Ever Thus - Loved the Kim Winslow eating boners part. Just pictured her in those Disney cosplay outfits chowing down. Great stuff can't wait for mmaroasted t shirts ! Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. Hope they'll come out soon. Phone Post 3.0

It was funny cuz i was just listening to you on Joe Rogan's podcast earlier this week.
You were saying about how you were reluctant to do a joke about kym wynslow killing boners and all this other material you've got saved up.

I got pretty excited when I heard you drop that on this episode. Try not to hold back man you're a funny motherfucker.
Britney is a nice girl though, LOL.

Hope to see you on JRE sometime in the near future. Phone Post 3.0

TraneByDayJREbyNightAllDay - It was funny cuz i was just listening to you on Joe Rogan's podcast earlier this week.
You were saying about how you were reluctant to do a joke about kym wynslow killing boners and all this other material you've got saved up.

I got pretty excited when I heard you drop that on this episode. Try not to hold back man you're a funny motherfucker.
Britney is a nice girl though, LOL.

Hope to see you on JRE sometime in the near future. Phone Post 3.0
Thanks man. I try not to hold back. With the PC Comedy Police on Patrol it gets harder and harder...but I'm fighting the good fight. Phone Post 3.0