Adam rose joing wyatts?

Just read this. This could be good Phone Post 3.0

http://www.inquisitr.com/2287399/wwe-news-wwe-superstar-adam-rose-joining-the-wyatt-family-leo-kruger-character-returning/ Phone Post 3.0

Leo Kruger and joining the Wyatt's would be 100 times better than Adam Rose.

When was the last time Adam Rose had a match on RAW?

That would be awesome Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Leo Kruger and joining the Wyatt's would be 100 times better than Adam Rose.

When was the last time Adam Rose had a match on RAW?

He did tweet this.

https://twitter.com/WWEAdamRose/status/625718945220161537/photo/1

I really, really wish we didnt have to know about this and just have it be a surprise. Ugh. This shit is the main reason the POPS just are barely there anymore nowadays

Anyways..I rather have Bo Dallas join the Wyatts

PhillySportPhan - I really, really wish we didnt have to know about this and just have it be a surprise. Ugh. This shit is the main reason the POPS just are barely there anymore nowadays

This is true. Everything is leaked. I think the last surprise was jericho in the rumble? Phone Post 3.0

Why do WWE officals continue have things leaked? You'd think they'd be really careful about this...

I fully support that move. He also tweeted out a photo of Leo and said, "remember this guy." Phone Post 3.0

mathew10lb -
PhillySportPhan - I really, really wish we didnt have to know about this and just have it be a surprise. Ugh. This shit is the main reason the POPS just are barely there anymore nowadays

This is true. Everything is leaked. I think the last surprise was jericho in the rumble? Phone Post 3.0
Rock confronting Rusev last year and his promo on Lana is the one that comes to mind for me Phone Post 3.0

Festus -
mathew10lb -

Rock confronting Rusev last year and his promo on Lana is the one that comes to mind for me Phone Post 3.0
Ohhh yeah. That was a good one too Phone Post 3.0