Adam Tru somebody hire this guy please

My name is Bobby Razak, Adam is a great presenter and mma personality somebody get this niggah a job , I think he is the real deal, somebody help me out and post some of his content

Bobby Razak

ttt

ttt

Isn't that the dude that got choked out by Cyborg and tapped out by a stoned Eddie Bravo?

Sagiv Lapkin - 
ACE won DEAL with it -  Isn't that the dude that got choked out by Cyborg and tapped out by a stoned Eddie Bravo?

Yup

lol he can come work at Tom O Bedlams School of Fish Hooks and Eye Gouging.

He certainly looks like FHEG material!

Sagiv Lapkin - 
ACE won DEAL with it - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 
ACE won DEAL with it -  Isn't that the dude that got choked out by Cyborg and tapped out by a stoned Eddie Bravo?

Yup

I plan to graduate with honors from that prestigious school.

Instead of colored belts we wear colored socks and matching head-bands.  Every one starts out a Fusia band.

But eventually you'll rise through the ranks to Pink!

Sagiv Lapkin - 
ACE won DEAL with it - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 
ACE won DEAL with it - 
Sagiv Lapkin - 

Yup

I plan to graduate with honors from that prestigious school.

Instead of colored belts we wear colored socks and matching head-bands.  Every one starts out a Fusia band.

But eventually you'll rise through the ranks to Pink!

Can I wear an eye patch?

Must match your sock/headband!

All right... if it's a tasteful pattern then you can use it.

But don't tell the other students I was easy on you! 

lol

I thought his name was Aaron Tru? He's talented and I would love to see him get choked out and knocked out by other fighters. lol

Sagiv Lapkin -  MY GOD we are some thread hijacking bastards.....

lmfao.  you guys are fucking awesome.   bobby razak you are a great friend..and yes MY NAME IS AARON, NOT ADAM.  razak thinks i'm adam carolla's son so he calls me adam or carolla.   i have a new video coming next week that i hope you guys will like.

myrites - My name is Bobby Razak, Adam is a great presenter and mma personality somebody get this niggah a job , I think he is the real deal, somebody help me out and post some of his content

Bobby Razak

I would never question the greatness that is Bobby Razak but...

Don't you think there's a better way to promote your friend than posting to the internet (sic)

"somebody get this niggah a job"

?

Adam is the shit, he needs to get noticed by the big wigs and pick something up, Big D you watching this brother, look at this guy Cooooorrrrrroooolllaaaa

Bobby Razak

ttt

I'm just glad he stopped trying to rap. LOL. The old tagg radio days before they changed to junkie, he was always tryin to freestyle on the show. Seems like a good dude though.

ttt