ADCC 1st round matches...

BigEyedFish - i would buy the stream but is it true that there are 3 mats and each mat is 20 bucks?

if so Im not buying shit. They could learn something from the guys at budovideos IMO
Agreed. It's a dumb setup Phone Post 3.0

Entire 88kg division got lucky that Palhares didn't compete.

liquidrob -
Rival School - Also not sure why you have Cobrinha locked for the finals and Mendes beating him when Tanquino beat both of them in a row at the worlds. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Tanq can beat Rafa no gi, hoping they meet in the finals even though I like Cobrinha
I want to see it bad because I've seen Cobrinha and Rafa a bunch and tanq is a great addition to this class Phone Post 3.0

Blackbeltpanda - 
BigEyedFish - i would buy the stream but is it true that there are 3 mats and each mat is 20 bucks?

if so Im not buying shit. They could learn something from the guys at budovideos IMO
Agreed. It's a dumb setup Phone Post 3.0

and way overpriced.

Arent the ADCC creators crazy rich? Why try to rip us off? They already do at the gas pump everyday, which is how they got their fortune. Why rub it in? Will not buy on principle.

Dirty Dick Slater - Clark cannot beat Keenan no gi
This. No way. Phone Post 3.0

Rival School - 
liquidrob -
Rival School - Also not sure why you have Cobrinha locked for the finals and Mendes beating him when Tanquino beat both of them in a row at the worlds. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think Tanq can beat Rafa no gi, hoping they meet in the finals even though I like Cobrinha
I want to see it bad because I've seen Cobrinha and Rafa a bunch and tanq is a great addition to this class Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, me too, as much as I like both Rafa and Cobrinha I want to see Rafa and Tanq go at it No Gi with the Worlds match still fresh in our minds

why is alan belcher on there???

Antwain Britt is the biggest head scratcher

SQUIRREL Master - why is alan belcher on there???
Visa issues Phone Post 3.0

Ram Rod - 
SQUIRREL Master - why is alan belcher on there???
Visa issues Phone Post 3.0

yeah I just found out. damn govt shutdown

liquidrob - Rafa

Kron

Kennan

Lister

Vinny

Super fights

Estima

Gurgel

That Keenan prediction is reaching he's in one of the tougher brackets

Jake95 - 
liquidrob - Rafa

Kron

Kennan

Lister

Vinny

Super fights

Estima

Gurgel

That Keenan prediction is reaching he's in one of the tougher brackets

I know, I always pick one "upset", I don't expect him to win, but it would be cool to see, Keenan is really good No Gi though

It will probably end up being Pablo

Where can I watch this? Phone Post 3.0

DreamMMA - Where can I watch this? Phone Post 3.0
Ustream, but it's $20 per mat. Phone Post 3.0