ADCC 2005 Ladies, It's Official!

ttt

Kizma Button would be hard to beat in the "60kg & up"! She is a Blue Belt under Randy Bloom...(she lives in West Virginia).

Laurence should be emailing you today. There's another french girl that could be interested but she's only 52Kg so it might be a bit tough

I'll have a word with her

DROC

i have a question...

often in grapling event, there are some girl that are too good to grapple against the other women so they grapple in the men division.

Me, i am not good enough to grapple with the man. Can i grapple with the women?

I am asking for equality of right!!!!

Felicia Oh - 10th Planet!

TTT this is great news for the women of this sport!

Very exciting stuff!

Jessica Ross

There definately are some women who's records should get them automatic, but I don't know whether there should be 16 chosen that way. Maybe they should have a run-off for some spots. After all, it should be open to not only submission grapplers, but judokas, wrestlers, etc., and not all are known outside of their local areas.

Felicia Oh chokes out bears with her bare hands - she deserves an invite.

It would be so cool if there was an overwhelming response so that the division was extended to be larger. 0:)

TTT!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool.

ttt

Felicia definitely deserves to be in there!

Felicia Oh to showcase no-gi JJ to the world! She deserves the spot and the world's fight fans deserve to see this super technical grappler!

As for the GQ absolute final, Felicia faced a woman that looked like a snow woman or Pilsburry dough girl with around 40LBS on Felicia. Despite the weight disadvantage, Felicia still had a great final.

She is really something!

Go Felicia!

Australias Mandy Stewart is straight off a first round sub win in Hook N Shoot. I'm sure she'd be interested.

Cool I hope Eric Montoya competes

NICE!!!

-ShelbyGirl

TTT for the Ladies

"GrappleGirl"

shelbygirl-Hello I collect autographed photos and was just wondering if there was any way to get one of yourself please let me know thanks

fighter1028@sbcglobal.net

ttt

I guess they could compete in a burkha, but I doubt any would...

: )