ADCC - All results and semis here

Anymore female results?????
How did Jean Alvisse do against Bianca Barreto???? Jean is a buddy of mine.

Thanks for the full results.

Who's this Tetsu Suzuki guy? Too bad for Uematsu, old but still seems to have a bit of kick left beating Javi. Has Baret won it yet? I know hes in the semis or finals nearly every year.

Props to Renzo for still competing at his age. Not sure when the last time Saulo's been tapped but he hasnt been unbeatable like Garcia in the last few years, has he?

Uematsu is like 27-28 years old. Younger than Javi.

Thanks for the results!!!

Javi was robbed.

Uematsu only 27-28? Shit, guess he was fighting as a teen then when he started?

And, GF, how so was Javi robbed? Can you give us an account?

Agreed. I couldn't figure out how he lost the match. Did he pull guard at any point?

Javi was robbed in my opinion also. He pressed the action more and had a lot more submission attempts. The other guy should not have won.

Was it a decision or points?

TTT for some tube clips!

It's tough the tell. There are Big numbers and small numbers on the scoreboards. The score was 0-0 on the big numbers and Javi had a 2 in the small numbers. I thought those were advantages for his sub attempts, but apparently they were not.

ttt for Beret!

Fowler is on fucking fire.. To bad Garcia is going to tap him tomorrow.

does anyone have any details on the Popovich vs Dahlberg match?  would love a pbp on this one

I think Javi pulled guard in the last half of the match, when he had Uematsu's back standing he tried to pull him down and ended up pulling him into guard. I think I saw someone post that the score was -1 too 0 which means Javi woulda been deducted a point for that

"Uematsu only 27-28? Shit, guess he was fighting as a teen then when he started? "

yeah, about 18.19 or so. seemed like he was gonna be the champ in shooto easily......

trained with him a few times and he's still rediculously athletic altho apparently not as much as before he got sick.

so, is that all results for today?

semis and finals are 2moro?

I know is Marcelinho but Fowler has momentum now and anything can
happen...

otherwise's full brazilian domination once more

the women's results are hard to come by. haven't seen full women's results anywhere yet.

Stefanac, Thomas, Paul, Cartwright, Gracie, Fuji, and Oh won but I don't know any other female winners.

just heard that Cartwright was the only Aussie girl to make it through to the second round which would mean Bianca Barretto, Tara Larosa, and Celita Schultz won their fights. Sayaka Shioda also won.