ADCC LAS VEGAS REGISTRATION OPEN!!!!

Grapplers,

You can now start registering for the ADCC Las Vegas Championships happening on August 1st, at the Bally's Event Center in Las Vegas, NV.  

The first 25 Grapplers to sign up will receive a free t-shirt, so sign up today!

http://www.adccregionals.com/?page_id=8

This tournament is open to all age, gender and skill levels, and will follow ADCC rules and regulations. We will be have special room rates at several Las Vegas hotels, please stay tuned.

ADCC officials will be on hand to scout all current and future talent. This is a wonderful opportunity for any Grappler to get discovered.  "On The Mat" will have a film crew out there documenting the fights for an ADCC DVD, so you don't want to miss this chance to be recognized.

ADCC Regionals is sponsored by Zebra Mats, so we will be using the highest quality grappling mat.  These mats will be on sale after the tournament.  If you want to save big, please contact Tom@zebramats.com.  

ADCC Great Lakes Championships are scheduled for September 12th in Grand Rapids, MI. Registration will be open soon.

Sponsored by: OTM, BUDO Videos,  Defensesoap.com, Zebra Mats and Rupture Clothing.

Hope to see you all in August!

Brett Boyce

Brett.Boyce@ADCCregionals.com

www.ADCCregionals.com

TTT

TTT

And can someone explain to me what, exactly, the ADCC regional tournaments are? I've been curious

Elias,

The regional tournaments will be evolving more and more. Let me tell you what they mean now. If you are a kid, teen, beginner or an intermediate, you will be able to grapple in a no-gi tournament that has different rules then most other tournaments. Also, you can start to learn how to compete in an ADCC tournament if you have bigger and better plans, like Worlds. ADCC officials will be at every tournament scouting talent.

For Experts, every regional winner will get invited to a 16 man ADCC National Championships next year. We will be inviting winners as well as people who compile the most points during the year. 1st place is automatic and 2nd - 4th places will get points. So the Nationals will be 2 days. The first day will be an open tournament and all skill levels and ages can compete. The winner of the expert division on Saturday will get invited to fight Sunday in the 16 man tournament. Winner of that tournament will be crowned ADCC National Champion. We will have Nationals every year at the end of our grappling season which will be in June.

So the first Regional will be ADCC Texas and then ADCC Las Vegas. We will have ADCC Grand Lakes on September 12th and also be adding in Denver, Seattle, Sacramento, Ny/NJ and maybe Boston and Atlanta.So the first Nationals will be at the end of this grappling year which will be in June of 2010. We will have more exciting news soon about the Nationals.

Hope this answers some of the questions out there.

Brett Boyce

Thanks Brett, sounds very cool. But this is not a direct trials system for the ADCC, correct?

No it is not. 

Thanks, was wondering. Best of luck for the coming tourney, can't wait until you get to the Chicago area. Sounds like a good thing

Elias, 

Thanks man and I will keep Chicago in mind. May be something we could do.

Brett

TTT.

FYI Elias, I've been all over Brett to get these things to the East Coast.  Help me work him over a little :).

Cheers,

Nick

Elias,

Thank you for your interest. Brett did a great job explaining the regional circuit, however we will be also keeping a very close eye on some of the new and up coming talent for future big plans.

3t for ADCC! ;-)
Yes I know shameful self-glorification

ttt

ttt

ruptureclothing - TTT.

FYI Elias, I've been all over Brett to get these things to the East Coast.  Help me work him over a little :).

Cheers,

Nick

Haha, will do Nick. But first I've got to get some product reviews up for this great Rupture Clothing stuff I have :)

I may have an East Coast Announcement next week.

Brett

The two weeks I leave town all year and that's when you guys come!

ttt

Elias Cepeda - 
ruptureclothing - TTT.

Cheers,

Nick

Haha, will do Nick. But first I've got to get some product reviews up for this great Rupture Clothing stuff I have :)

Anxiously awaiting :).  No rush, really :).

Cheers,

Nick

Sorry MurdochIRL

Well, I'll call my friend and see if he can change the date of his wedding, I'm sure the bride will understand that request.

Especially for a grappling event