ADCC level = Big Deal

Mark Kerr walked in, used plain wrestling and dominated with raw American diesel.

Ricco Rodrigues walked in from MMA and did well.

Tito, same thing.

Hayato Sakurai got 2nd place in ADCC Absolute. L O L @ the competition level

Randy Couture, who didn't even know how to spell BJJ until he was 40 years old, went to a draw with the greatest BJJer ever Jacare

Lyoto Machida casually strolls into grappling and beats Rafael Lovato Jr(Best North American BJJer)

just L O L

I don't normally use my vote downs but you earned it.

MATA-LEÃO -  I don't normally use my vote downs but you earned it.

you sound like you've shelled out thousands to BJJ over the years to keep your self-esteem in tact.

is it hard to face the truth?

I have to say vote down as well. All the people you mentioned are pretty good grapplers.

Yeah, the truth is all you needed to do was to be an Olympic wrestler. LOL @ you!

S.Mac - I have to say vote down as well. All the people you mentioned are pretty good grapplers.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure all MMA people that competed at the K-1 level are pretty good strikers.

Fraser - Yeah, the truth is all you needed to do was to be an Olympic wrestler. LOL @ you!

So you agree, all you need is wresling right?

Who is an Olympic wrestler? Couture isn't.

When Mach came in 2nd place in ADCC Absolute at 160 lbs, was he even ranked in BJJ? LOL

OriginalFLUFfer - I'd say ADCC-level grapplers have FAR more success in MMA than K1-level.

Also, I would bet on any person with 2 years of grappling experience beating someone with 2 years of MT.

what does this have to do with the thread?

I'm talking about MMA fighters strolling into ADCC and dominating.

wait.... u can have a "K-1 level = big deal" thread with the exact same logic and supporting evidence, but u can't have a "ADCC level = big deal" thread?

call someone a troll without any proof is a sure sign of a mental midget.

Don...

Its obvious you have hurt your back again trying to suck yourself off, and the pain meds have made you delirious.

Sucking any kind of dick, including your own, makes you a fag. Now STFU and have your mommy tuck you back into bed.

gsp got flying armbarred in 2005 at adcc

machida is a black belt in bjj

ricco is a black belt in bjj

i know youre a troll but you should have used better examples like diego vs marcelo garcia

what a cunt you are.

checkuroil - gsp got flying armbarred in 2005 at adcc

machida is a black belt in bjj

ricco is a black belt in bjj

i know youre a troll but you should have used better examples like diego vs marcelo garcia

the point is.... they don't train in grappling full-time.

If stand-up had a belt system, Overeem, JZ and all those guys would have black belts as well.

D0N: I have voted you UP.

Excellent examples that no one can refute.

In order for the pajama grabblers to make themselves feel better about shelling out big money at their McDojos, these jerks have reverted to calling you a troll. Weak, imo.

lostJC - Don...

Its obvious you have hurt your back again trying to suck yourself off, and the pain meds have made you delirious.

Sucking any kind of dick, including your own, makes you a fag. Now STFU and have your mommy tuck you back into bed.

LOL @ ur gay fantasies.

Terrible trolljob.

Stop biting folks.

big fatso - D0N: I have voted you UP.

Excellent examples that no one can refute.

In order for the pajama grabblers to make themselves feel better about shelling out big money at their McDojos, these jerks have reverted to calling you a troll. Weak, imo.

exactly.
They don't have any counter-arguments but to call me a troll.

i thought buttfloppers had more character than to hurl ridiculous insults. i was wrong.