ADCC Mens Brackets here

ADCC -65.9kg Bracket here

ADCC -76.9kg Bracket here

ADCC -87.9kg Bracket here

ADCC -98.9kg Bracket here

ADCC +99kg Bracket here

76.9kg bracket is fantastic

I'm shocked they put Marcelo, Saulo, and Renzo all on the same side of the bracket.

^^^ me too

Looks like the whole "Igor at ADCC" thing didn't materialize, either.

How in the hell is Mishima gonna make 145 lbs? (Yoshitomi is his real first name, for those wondering.) Where's DiCenso?

Garcia, Saulo, Renzo, and Fowler all in one bracket. Wow. And Pellegrino.

77-87 kg division looks like ass.

So does 88-98 kg.

Werdum gets an easy bracket. Pe de Pano, Rinaldi, and Rolles all in one bracket is rough.

Seems to be a big dropoff in name value this year. Perhaps some of these dudes I don't know will surprise us.

"Seems to be a big dropoff in name value this year."

That's because there were about 7000 injuries/pullouts.

DiCenso is fighting in the IFL I think... so he's not participating. At least that was why he wasn't at the NA Trials.

ttt for baret!

TTT for Elvis to have some good luck and show his skill this year!

ttt

Yes!! Go Baret!!!

GO RENZO!

ttt for David Avellan!!!!

man i wish there can be some kind of a reply if i order that paper view webcast thing

ttt

"man i wish there can be some kind of a reply if i order that paper view webcast thing"

There is an automated reply that you get via email when you purchase.  Some of these replys are getting filtered to junk mail by yahoo and some others though. 

"I'm shocked they put Marcelo, Saulo, and Renzo all on the same side of the bracket."

me too 

65- Rani vs Leo final
76- Garcia vs Bocek final
87- Avellan vs Almeida final
98- Ribeiro vs Cacareco final
99- PedePano vs Werdum final

This is a great lineup for ADCC. The only thing that sucks is the Superfight. They have to come up with another format cause that one keeps getting messed up. Hell they could drop it and the tourney would still kick ass.

Andrew, maybe he meant replay? I'd order this event if I didn't have to sit and watch it all day. With a family, its hard to get that much free time.

Why not just make the matches available for streaming for a few days so we can watch the stuff when we can?

"Andrew, maybe he meant replay?"

That makes sense now.

"Why not just make the matches available for streaming for a few days so we can watch the stuff when we can?"

I'll pass this comment along as feedback from the boards.  thanks.