ADCC Seattle Open for all

Grapplers and Fans,

ADCC Northwest is only a week away. It is very important to know that this competition is open to everyone, no matter age or skill level.

For Children, this is a great way for them to learn the rules and grappling style that ADCC has to offer. We have great medals and all kids get participation medals.

For Adult Novice and Beginners, this is a great no-gi grappling tournament. If you ever want the chance to compete at a higher ADCC level in the future, this is your shot.

For you Intermediates, this is your next step to represent America at ADCC. Test your skills against some of the best Intermediate grapplers in your area. This also gives you the chance to learn all the rules and become a better ADCC Grappler before you turn Advanced.

For Advanced grapplers, this is it. This is your shot to make it to ADCC Nationals in 2010. If you have any desire to fight the Nation's Best, come test your skills this weekend. We currently have four grapplers per weight class who have made it to Nationals, we only need another 12 spots before June of 2010. We will be taking 1 more per weight class from this tournament. Come get it!

http://www.seattleregistration.com/

Tournament Schedule - http://www.adccregionals.com/?page_id=59
Tournament Hotel - Days Inn - 253 939 5950 Code:ADCC

We are still looking for referees and table workers. So if you are interested, please let me know. Also please let your school know about this ADCC tournament. There is a nice prize for the Team Champion, so get your team together.

Any questions please e-mail me at brett.boyce@adccregionals.com

See you this weekend,

Brett Boyce

We were at the ADCC in Michigan this past weekend, and it was a very well run tournament. I recommend that if you are anywhere in the Seattle area or near by - you go compete at the ADCC this weekend! You don't have to be a Pro!

Thank you Rollmodel, we are trying to make this fun for everyone.

I just wish this thread got hit as much as the one I did about the Sandbagger Caught.

Brett

The Sacramento show has to be coming up soon?

ttt

Sacramento will be October 24th.

ADCCregionals - Thank you Rollmodel, we are trying to make this fun for everyone.

I just wish this thread got hit as much as the one I did about the Sandbagger Caught.

Brett

LOL Funny how that works, isn't it? Welcome to the UG!

TTT 4 ADCC

Thanks Fullcontact

I caught someone

I can use some table help. E-mail me at brett.boyce@adccregionals.com

Got it, thanks so much

ttt

Kurt,

Did you e-mail me?

Brett