ADCC seeding trials results

Why only 3rd???

Who are the 1st 2? :)

I have only meet Larry once at the C Class Shooto in Melb and must say he is a great guy. If i knew he was wrestling in the last comp i would have travelled down to Melb just to watch him alone.

The Asian guy who went for the flying arm bar against Chris Derkson is a loopy kind of guy called Vic. That was an awesome attempt, I think he should have got a medal just for having the balls to try it.

As for the power of Brendons knee rides, from personal experience I can honestly say that it's not something that people should strive to experience.

Paul Dallow, your becoming no fun at all!!! The name of the young white belt attempting the flying arm bar on Larry, and also the one that broke his nose is Chris Smith. Chris hasn't been training for very long but is improving at a very fast rate, he's definitely one of Australia's rising young stars.

But Paul, you are definitely right about the stoppage of Larry's fight against George. He called out quite clearly to Lubo to stop the fight as he was having difficulty breathing. Looking forward to seeing Larry compete at the gi Nationals next month.

Cisemek :-)

I'm always fun, Ronny! xxxx

Paul, depending on your definition of fun, your really starting to scare the shit out of me!!!