Add Fight Finder on Your Website

Today we published our Content Share page at MixedMixedArts.com.

Our fight database contains over 9400 events, including over 80,000 bouts. What we've done is made it easy to add a widget to your website to add access to our database directly from your website. If you own a website and are interested in including, please visit the share page today.

Click Here to Access Share page

Wicked!

ttt

How about an XML-RPC interface to the database? :)

Are you guys working to improve the completeness and accuracy of the database? I have to say I was pretty disappointed the few times I used it to look up records.

You're the official ABC MMA database but you're worse than Sherdog's Fightfinder. :(

Could you maybe add a link to each listing for reporting incorrect info?

ttt

Elias -- it's not necessary to bump sticky threads.

Adding later this week.

nacase - Elias -- it's not necessary to bump sticky threads.

It won't always be sticky and I want it saved to my threads to view later.

TTT :-)

Nice

Done.

Ok just send the info to my web guy and he should be able to figure it out? Right? (thats why I pay guys to do this.....dumb as shit when it comes to web stuff)........This is great!

Ok, how do i make it open a new window, i forgot most of the html stuff...

Added to MMAOpinion.com.... I have one inaccuracy for you guys which was confirmed by the Kentucky Boxing and Wrestling Authority...where and how should I send that to you guys?

Is it just me or does it not work for myspace?

xakx - Ok, how do i make it open a new window, i forgot most of the html stuff...

I believe it would have to be added to the original activeX control properties. Added to the go button parameters

Oh and thanks Chris. I just picked up a new job to build a MMA fan site that I'll add that to.

ttt

Chris...any way we can get a version in Spanish for all of our Mexican websites? Thanks.

www.combateextremo.org
www.femexam.com
www.mmasportcenter.com
www.combateradio.com

RickStorm - 
xakx - Ok, how do i make it open a new window, i forgot most of the html stuff...

I believe it would have to be added to the original activeX control properties. Added to the go button parameters
Hmmm, not sure how to do that.