Adesanya: If you can prove that steroids swole his tiddy, he'll give you $3 million

What I find interesting in this article is that there is no explanation of what supposedly did cause his chest to look half female.

“When you’re great, they talk about ‘Tittygate,’” Adesanya told MMA Junkie and other reporters. “At the same time, I’m like, ‘How the fck?’ They just need to find excuses to take away my greatness. I understand this is what people are supposed to do, so I let them. Look, I will give $3 million to anyone who can ever have concrete evidence that I even know what the fck I’m doing with steroids or how to take steroids. I promise you… $3 million if you can find anyone who has concrete evidence that I’ve ever even purchased, touched, or done any kind of performance-enhancing drugs or whatever. I watched Icarus. That’s how much I know about steroids, from that documentary. It opened my eyes. It shocked me.

9 Likes

He should fight with a shirt on. Boom. Problem solved.

8 Likes

The lady doth protest too much, me thinks

9 Likes

Did he say what caused it? Could be swollen lymph nodes that give the appearance of gyno

1 Like

I am the biggest Izy fan on here but let’s face it. That gyno was suss as all fuck

It makes me wonder what these guys are using that is not getting picked up by USADA but is doing enough to cause gyno

5 Likes
4 Likes

Strangely he grew A cup tit just before costa fight, maybe anxiety and increased peds consumptions ?
Then he fights, first thing i do is I try to check his tits xD

face off ufc GIF

2 Likes

Why is he the first fighter to ever grow a titty then?

Thousands are known cheaters and none of them have anything similar.

look at this season 5 GIF by Portlandia

4 Likes

This is a good point also.

There is defintiely gyno in men that is not related to PEDs. Only it is usually genetic I believe and wouldnt just pop up then go back down again.

It’s very weird

Yup he didn’t say he didn’t use either. Just pretty much said prove it.

4 Likes

Like he would actually pay up

2 Likes

There has been lots, man. Dillashaw, Jon Jones, Emmett, GSP, Cory Anderson, Rashad Evans… Was that a sarcastic post?

2 Likes

1 Like

Congrats that’s proof enough for me

If u know, u know

3 Likes

He’s a con man scam supplement selling dirtbag, but he broke down stylebender’s gyno pretty well

It’s 100% from PED use, and he didn’t know what he was doing

2 Likes

Yeah sure he didnt knew :laughing: anw why moreplates is scammer?