Adesanya voices support for NBA protest

Fuck Izzys racist ass… He has no grasp on the situation here in America. He’s against racism yet he is racist himself… How does that work?

Oh I forgot, he’s black and thus oppressed so he gets a lifetime pass…zzzzzzz

4 Likes

According to you white suprematists when Colby wears a MAGA cap and endorses Trump is a real man, a smart person, a great fighter, when Israel expresses his opinions and stands with protesters he's a racist, a faggot, a dumbfuck and you hope he gets brain damaged. 

3 Likes

The problem isn’t racism.... the problem is the guys in the uniforms. They are fucked up people who would likely be engaging in other destructive behaviors if they didn’t have badges.... but the uniform gives them opportunities they don’t have otherwise. The fact they are fucked up people years before becoming a cop is the first problem. The racism is the secondary problem. 

1 Like
iodio -

According to you white suprematists when Colby wears a MAGA cap and endorses Trump is a real man, a smart person, a great fighter, when Israel expresses his opinions and stands with protesters he's a racist, a faggot, a dumbfuck and you hope he gets brain damaged. 

It’s seems like neither the left or the right are very tolerant. I for one am shocked. 

MasterofMartialArts - 

The problem isn't racism.... the problem is the guys in the uniforms. They are fucked up people who would likely be engaging in other destructive behaviors if they didn't have badges.... but the uniform gives them opportunities they don't have otherwise. The fact they are fucked up people years before becoming a cop is the first problem. The racism is the secondary problem. 

Way to stereotype a group of people. I guess we can make the assumptions about blacks and Mexicans as well based off a few…

1 Like

The actual numbers don't support their arguement. It's sad because I think after George Floyd everyone wanted to see some change in police departments, but now with hows everything is going I don't think many people are interested in discussions at the moment.  

2 Likes

He’s young and black.

He’s fed the same propaganda the rest are.

Not shocking.

5 Likes
DAVID H -
MasterofMartialArts - 

The problem isn't racism.... the problem is the guys in the uniforms. They are fucked up people who would likely be engaging in other destructive behaviors if they didn't have badges.... but the uniform gives them opportunities they don't have otherwise. The fact they are fucked up people years before becoming a cop is the first problem. The racism is the secondary problem. 

Way to stereotype a group of people. I guess we can make the assumptions about blacks and Mexicans as well based off a few…

You know I didn’t stereotype anyone but nice try. I obviously mean some cops, like the ones who are unlawfully and brutally excercising their power to kill other people. 

Now there are obviously plenty of police men and women who have used excessive force and killed another person because they were stricken with panic and fear for their life.

What I’m saying is that just by saying all of these killings are purely racial hides the true nature of the actions themselves, and the person pulling the trigger. People aren’t so racist that they want to “kill black people”. The imbalance in a person’s brain that says it’s okay to kill somebody is not the same imbalance that says it’s okay to dislike an entire race or ethnicity. 

The problem is not the racism… a white guy killing a black guy is not racist. It’s fucking inhuman. 

iodio -

Supporting a politician vs furthering a lie or something he is ignorant of are two different things.

Plus Colby is obviously just schtick, while Izzy straight up says racist shit to whites. Nice try though.

1 Like

Hopefully he gets brutally, brutally knocked out.

1 Like

Americans already hate him because he's black, foreign and outspoken. He's going full heel now and I hope he fucks costa up so everyone goes nice and fucking quiet

1 Like
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Americans already hate him because he's black, foreign and outspoken. He's going full heel now and I hope he fucks costa up so everyone goes nice and fucking quiet

Costa is a minority, foreign, and outspoken.

Nice try, fag boy.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the last fucking thing you wanna do right now. With every other sport out of commission because of this criminal Blake is fucking beside me. How fucking stupid can you people be to protest about this waste of life. The UFC is the only sport not pandering to the BLM bullshit. And you wanna know why Dana fucking white is why. If more people had the balls like he does this world would be a better place. A person who doesn’t give a fuck what you think about him, and you play the bullshit where you aren’t gunna fight because of BLM then guess what you lost your job. He doesn’t play the PC game and pander to anyone. 

4 Likes
iodio - 

Sigh…

If Israel came out with a Biden tank top and say he supports him, it would be the same as Colby.

However he’s virtue signaling over a sexual predator who resisted arrest while possibly going for a knife with children in a car. 7,000 blacks murdered by blacks annually. He’s silent because he doesn’t give a shit about blacks. He thinks showing support for Blake the “in” thing right now so he’s jumping on the bandwagon for attention

3 Likes
ThatsHowIRoll -

Most of our popular sports figures are black,plenty of musicians and actors as well. Far more than the 13% of the population they are. To act like the US is a super racist country currently is beyond stupid.

3 Likes
ShanTheMan - 
ThatsHowIRoll -

Most of our popular sports figures are black,plenty of musicians and actors as well. Far more than the 13% of the population they are. To act like the US is a super racist country currently is beyond stupid.

This…Michael Jordan, Tyson, Magic, OJ, and many, many others beloved 30+ years ago. I could rattle off 30 more easily

1 Like
ThatsHowIRoll - 

Hey look, another faggot attempting to create racism where none exists.

4 Likes
MPA - 

It's great that professional atheletes are using their wealth and influence to support the fight against racism.  I can't imagine any thinking person who could be against racism. 

Apparently, a lot of “thinking” people can’t differentiate between racism and false narratives. But then, isn’t that the whole point.

1 Like

Adesanya is a moron. 

Kirik -

UFC welterweight champion Israel Adesanya spoke recently with Luke Thomas, ahead of his title defense vs. Paulo Costa at UFC 253 on September 26. The discussion included recent political events in the USA, that have spilled over into sport.

On August 23, officers in Kenosha, Wisconsin responding to a domestic disturbance call, attempted to arrest Jacob S. Blake, a 29-year-old African American man, who had an arrest warrant for charges of third-degree sexual assault, trespassing, and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse. In a chaotic scene, officers attempted to subdue Blake, including by taser, but were unsuccessful; this took place by the passenger side of his vehicle. 

Blake, pursued by multiple officers, then walked around his vehicle and attempted to enter on the driver side; as he did so, one officer fired seven shots, hitting Blake four times, and leaving him paralyzed from the waist down. A DOJ statement said, "Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession." A knife was found on the floorboards of his vehicle, on the driver's side. There are conflicting reports as to whether Blake had the knife in his hand when he was shot.

Protests, some of them violent, then broke out in the area. On August 24, The Kenosha County government declared a state of emergency overnight. Wisconsin Governor Tony Evers (D) deployed the Wisconsin National Guard to maintain public safety. Further, armed citizens conducted impromptu patrols; among them was 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse, who, in another chaotic scene, shot three people, two of them to death. Rittenhouse has been arrested and charged with homicide.

In protest of Blake's shooting and more generally over racial injustice concerns, a number of sports leagues postponed events:

•The Milwaukee Bucks boycotted their August 26 first-round playoff game vs. the Orlando Magic. Shortly afterward, all NBA games for the day were postponed.

•Three MLB games were also postponed on the 26th, as were seven more on the 27th.

•The NHL announced the postponement of all four playoff games for August 27 and 28.

•?All six WNBA games scheduled for August 26-27 were also postponed.

•Major League Soccer players boycotted five games on August 26.

•2020 Western & Southern Tennis Open announced that all matches scheduled for August 27 were postponed.

Adesanya, who spoke in May at a BLM rally outside of the U.S. Embassy in Auckland, NZ, addressed the NBA walkout positively.

“If the NBA walks out, if they f*** their money up, that’s the owners’ money and the shareholders and whatever – good,” said Adesanya, as transcribed by Jed Meshew for . “If that’s what it takes to bring change, then good. . . Whatever has to happen, man. I’m finding my own way to change the world around me, but I’m doing that in my own life, away from the media.

“I’m trying to respond, not react, because I feel like that’s what they want. They want me to react. They want us to react. They want us to point the finger – blame each other, this side vs. this side. ‘My God is better than your God. My race is better than your race. My people are better than your people.’

“Like, what the f*** is Blue Lives Matter? You choose to be a cop. You don’t choose to be black. It’s a privilege to be black. Bottom line, I choose to respond, rather than react, so I’m taking my time because it just happened, but good on the players in the NBA for doing so. I commend them for that.”

“In time. Love will win, in time.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWOm4Jx4s_4