Adesanya's new dumb comments

What is wrong with this guy? The man has said some dumb stuff but this takes the cake. Adesanya is a world champion and he is talking about having sex with Jon Jones and calling him a bigger bitch than his bitch tit?

First his antics after the Costa fight and now this.... just a very awkward guy. The sad thing is, I'm sure no one in his circle gives him any negative feedback about shit like this due to his talent and position so I'm sure it will continue.

https://twitter.com/fightoracle/status/1311928069142310913

2 Likes

I can't believe Im typing this but... Izzy is a bigger dbag than Jon Jones, and I hops Bones mauls him. Infact I hope Bones just suplexs this dude all over the place.

Also, he's more cringe than CCC....and CCC was playing a character..

23 Likes

I hope Jones treats Izzy like a pregnant woman

13 Likes

Only fight where jones actually comes out as the better person lmao 

war jones?

8 Likes
BJ Penn Forever -

What is wrong with this guy? The man has said some dumb stuff but this takes the cake. Adesanya is a world champion and he is talking about having sex with Jon Jones and calling him a bigger bitch than his bitch tit?

First his antics after the Costa fight and now this.... just a very awkward guy. The sad thing is, I'm sure no one in his circle gives him any negative feedback about shit like this due to his talent and position so I'm sure it will continue.

https://twitter.com/fightoracle/status/1311928069142310913

You're a member of this forum and are surprised at someone saying dumb shit? There are worse things than that posted here on a daily basis.

1 Like
Bend The Knee -

I can't believe Im typing this but... Izzy is a bigger dbag than Jon Jones, and I hops Bones mauls him. Infact I hope Bones just suplexs this dude all over the place.

Cejudo is clearly a really good dude. Izzy and jones are real life turds. 

2 Likes

the guy should cum out already

4 Likes
touch -

the guy should cum out already

"I would raw dawg him". "I don't fuck 3's and under" (when referring to a dude)...

What more do you want to prove he is a Peter Puffer?  What? You wanna picture of him in a hot tub with a bunch of dudes?  He is Gay! He seems to not care if we know too.  Maybe he jumped Costa cause he taught he was a "6".

1 Like

![](upload://wYxMkG6VEB9rVXALgdShkL2RTLe.jpeg)

“There’s something about Izzy”

4 Likes

Gosh darn Izzy must be sexually depraved or something.  Dude just cant stop with his rape comments/gestures.

There isn’t any possibility that Izzy can win. Jones is too big, to fast and too strong. Death by elbows and disclocated joints. 

HoldingTuasBalls -

Gosh darn Izzy must be sexually depraved or something.  Dude just cant stop with his rape comments/gestures.

![](upload://ygHVQCv5Seqf8JdOS9I33gXVqaV.gif)

5 Likes
Bend The Knee -

True.. i would become jones fan if he can save the day

and ccc yes, it was actually funhy how he act

DropKick Joe -
HoldingTuasBalls -

Blazing saddles reference gets a vu. 

DropKick Joe -
HoldingTuasBalls -

Beautiful! Lol

Jizzy Trannysanya 

1 Like
DropKick Joe -

There isn’t any possibility that Izzy can win. Jones is too big, to fast and too strong. Death by elbows and disclocated joints. 

Izzy is faster than Jones. Is that really in question?

He’d also light him up standing ... but Jones is apparently smart enough to know this and not claim otherwise, directly tweeting that he wouldn’t try to kickbox with him, he’d take him down.  I thought that was interesting considering Jones has been so bored at LHW he’s purposely kept fights standing against kickboxers the last few years.

Stea1th -

war jones?

How? All Adesanya has done is test (maybe, and I’d say a ton of guys in the UFC do) and said really dumb shit. Whereas Jon is a multi-time criminal shitbag on a collision course to kill someone drunk driving. 

BJTT-PattyHearst -
Stea1th -

war jones?

How? All Adesanya has done is test (maybe, and I’d say a ton of guys in the UFC do) and said really dumb shit. Whereas Jon is a multi-time criminal shitbag on a collision course to kill someone drunk driving. 

lol at acting like you know what he took. Surely test. But he could be on all kinds of shot.

I’d raw dog him but he isn’t attractive enough? wtf…someone get this weirdo foreigner out of the UFC. Fighters need to realize if you aren’t a coked out of their mind and enraged Mike Tyson talking about fucking another man is goofy shit.