Adesanya's new dumb comments

Bend The Knee -

I can't believe Im typing this but... Izzy is a bigger dbag than Jon Jones, and I hops Bones mauls him. Infact I hope Bones just suplexs this dude all over the place.

Also, he's more cringe than CCC....and CCC was playing a character..

I’m converted as well. 

Bend The Knee -

I can't believe Im typing this but... Izzy is a bigger dbag than Jon Jones, and I hops Bones mauls him. Infact I hope Bones just suplexs this dude all over the place.

Funny how he has completely cleared out the middle weight division in what seems to be about an 8 month period. He joined the interim and official title stopping whitaker and knownhe calling for the light heavyweighy king amd yall still mad...

1 Like

I just read a good amount of the back and forth between Jones and Izzy… if this was a battle or competition, Israel destroyed him. It’s not even close. Jones has zero answers for the real shit and just basically calls Izzy gay or scared…typical bully type.

1 Like
HoneyBadger305 - 
Bend The Knee -

Funny how he has completely cleared out the middle weight division in what seems to be about an 8 month period. He joined the interim and official title stopping whitaker and knownhe calling for the light heavyweighy king amd yall still mad...

It’s the UG, bro. Haters gonna hate.

1 Like

Izzy is the man

2 Likes

The hate for Izzy is strong, they're just words.... Jones is a proven piece of shit scumbag, proven cheat as well regardless of what you think of Izzys tit action. 

DropKick Joe -
HoldingTuasBalls -

Gosh darn Izzy must be sexually depraved or something.  Dude just cant stop with his rape comments/gestures.

![](upload://ygHVQCv5Seqf8JdOS9I33gXVqaV.gif)

Now that I think of it, Izzy vs Aleks must happen

Sinead O Connors Nipples -

The hate for Izzy is strong, they're just words.... Jones is a proven piece of shit scumbag, proven cheat as well regardless of what you think of Izzys tit action. 

This. I am yet to hear a single person that knows Israel say a bad word about him. His persona is annoying but he's the most exciting fighter in the ufc right now bar none. I'm a fan

HoldingTuasBalls -

Gosh darn Izzy must be sexually depraved or something.  Dude just cant stop with his rape comments/gestures.

It’s pretty revolting. Only Tyson could pull something like that off: “I’ll F you till you love me, faggot”

He like to make gay jokes

Izzy using gay overtones in his insults has really triggered a lot of UG’ers

Rambla -

![](upload://wYxMkG6VEB9rVXALgdShkL2RTLe.jpeg)

"There’s something about Izzy"

Brilliant 

Rabid Bunyip -

Izzy using gay overtones in his insults has really triggered a lot of UG’ers

Articulating that you don't like seeing fighters hump opponents and mimic jerking off on coaches after winning a fight or highlighting how stupid it sounds when a world champion says they want to fuck another fighter bareback does not make someone "triggered".

3 Likes
Bend The Knee -

Yes, the guy that ran into a pregnant women and fled the scene is the good guy here...

The guy who is sitting out due to...cheating...again is the good guy here.

I can keep going, but I won't

hahaha. you guys are emotional clowns.

DropKick Joe -
HoldingTuasBalls -

![](upload://ygHVQCv5Seqf8JdOS9I33gXVqaV.gif)

Whoever voted this down can eat shit!

Rambla -

![](upload://wYxMkG6VEB9rVXALgdShkL2RTLe.jpeg)

"There’s something about Izzy"

Well, guess I gotta jerk off now.  I was going to save it till later but I love the largish areolas.

Wasn't too bad for Izzy

Well we have our first confirmed Gay UFC champ.    congrats Izzy.. You are truly a faggot 

Jones would take him down within a min and just ground n pound him to death...not an interesting fight at all. Jones needs a HW fight

You must have lost money betting against him?