Adjusting wipers?

I bought a car that had been moderately wrecked and fixed, anyway the windshield is new. Before I bought it the wipers didn't work because the arms weren't securely fastened to the motors. So the dealer just tightened them down, no big deal, but now only about half the blade actually moves any water. It isn't a problem driving normally, only when turning into parking lots and such, and it's a little difficult to see the lines on the road sometimes.

So should I try to tighten the arms more, or is there some other way to adjust them? The blades are new, I've already replaced those. Thanks.

yeah buy a real car like the dart that isnt a pice of crap. jk.

hey i was in town last week and tried to call but your phone was off or something. give me a call sometine.

ttt

Yeah dude I got a new phone. I forgot all about having a different number, I guess I just assumed since I still have your number you would have mine. I'll call you so you'll have my new number.

I had to hve my wiper blade arm replaced, the blade was not touching the windshield,after replacing two sets braking  and bending the shit out of them I finally went to the mechanic.