Adlan Amagov (pic)

one of the most dynamic fighters in the UFC

He's fighting TJ Waldburger at UFC 166

Would probably make and excellent cheerleader. It would be kind of cool if he paid tribute to Bas Ruten by doing that in the ring.

Bass Ruten's son?? Phone Post

Has his skills improved to get passed Robbie Lawler though?

He looks like he'd be great at limbo. Both at participating and being the limbo bar

of course not, impossible for a fighter to improve, especially at a gym like Greg Jacksons.   

pretty good romoshop potential 

Been a fan for a while...good fight. Phone Post 3.0

Rooting for tj Phone Post

He's one of the top prospects IMO. He's a legit grappler. One of the biggest guys I've ever seen backflip out of a single leg. Phone Post 3.0

I used to train with Adlan and freaky moments of amazing athleticism were daily occurances

goocher - Would probably make and excellent cheerleader. It would be kind of cool if he paid tribute to Bas Ruten by doing that in the ring.
Bwahahhaa Phone Post 3.0

DamnSevern - 

of course not, impossible for a fighter to improve, especially at a gym like Greg Jacksons.   

You had me at

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Fox censored my Chael screen name -

Has his skills improved to get over this hump though?

That was fucking awesome. Robbie Lawler is the man. Phone Post

Animal Mother - He's one of the top prospects IMO. He's a legit grappler. One of the biggest guys I've ever seen backflip out of a single leg. Phone Post 3.0
Respect Phone Post 3.0

I'm not really sure why that Robbie video was even posted in this thread. Except to be a dick Phone Post 3.0