Adlan Amagov (pic)

DamnSevern - I'm not really sure why that Robbie video was even posted in this thread. Except to be a dick Phone Post 3.0

You seem very sensitive and emotional. Phone Post

And here lies Damn's one contribution for the week/month, to be chased away by faggot trolls.

smh at this place.

Hey DamnSevern, what do you thinks odds are that Ali beats Elliott and Rustam gets past Masvidal? 

The Lysine Contingency - 
DamnSevern - I'm not really sure why that Robbie video was even posted in this thread. Except to be a dick Phone Post 3.0

You seem very sensitive and emotional. Phone Post

There is no shame in losing to Robbie Lawler. Also Damn is one of the best posters on this forum so suck a big fat elephant dick.

Brian McLaughlin -

I used to train with Adlan and freaky moments of amazing athleticism were daily occurances

WTF?! ?? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

Awesome, can't wait to see him fight. Thanks OP.

edited for UG unity

Song is 20 years old, damn

I loved the video. I've seen it before, but I could always watch Rob throw jumping ninja kicks. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

And here lies Damn's one contribution for the week/month, to be chased away by faggot trolls.

smh at this place.

If I had to name one member who post in my threads more than any other member, it would be you.  We've always got along, and I am confused if you are referring to me as a faggot troll.

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 

DS-butthurt is not a pretty color on you broseph

How am I as an mma fan supposed to gauge his success if I can't have benchmarks? Seriously, I watched that fight, and I asked you a question that came into my mind, which was can he get over the hump of a fighter who is arguably top 10 now, who he had lost to previously?

Your answer, sarcastically, was that he is training with Greg Jackson. Thank you, that is not only an answer to my question, but a reassuring answer. If this guy is going to be something, he needs to be with a camp that can maximize his skills. GJ is a camp that can do that.

In know way was I trying to downplay him.

As an mma fan, I did what I did and educated myself by doing my own research. As a contributing UGer, I shared my findings, thinking others would like to see it.  HehitsMeBecauseHeLoves me commented on that fight and I assume he is glad I shared that fight video.

If it was up to you, seems like you don't want others to contribute, just you. That's not your steelo man.

I'm sure you didn't mean to ruin the thread or something

D, imagine you made a thread Fedor (pic)  and the 3rd response was a video of him getting knocked out?

This was really only a thread to show off his insane athleticism .  He is very exciting and deserves some more fans in the Western World.  

UFC Debut  (mind you it was his first fight at WW after dropping from MW)

Fox censored my Chael screen name - 
ChaosOverkill - 

smh at this place.

If I had to name one member who post in my threads more than any other member, it would be you.  We've always got along, and I am confused if you are referring to me as a faggot troll.

I'm not my bad, I thought it was someone else who put up the video when I read the post above mine I thought it was that poster just trying to piss off Damn I didn't investigate like I should have, I don't see what you posted as much of a problem.

I mean more in general how he was chased away and I thought that Lysigine guy was trying to do it again with teh "you seem emotional post" and that he had posted something just to troll him. I know you're not a troll, but I can see where Damn wanted this thread to go and where your video deviated a bit. Pm'd you

Sorry, I wasn't trying to take anything away from this thread. 

My honest point of view, and I'm sure I'm not alone and I'm sure others feel different, but if I posted a video of a proven fighter losing in a thread that was in appreciation of him, I would feel that my video was bad intentioned.

In a thread about a possible upcoming prospect, posting a video of him losing to a veteren current top 10 WW, to me adds context to his career. It shows where he was, what DS showed us is what he is capable of, and the thread premise, in my opinion, is to open our eyes to him and see if he can improve to where he could overcome a loss.

I see it from both my side and DS' side, and out of respect to my fav UGer, I have removed/edited multiple post in this thread.

Please know my intention was to add depth to the thread, not derail it. I always take notice of lesser known fighters that DS makes threads about.  DS, I miss your weekend gifs, hopefully your outside UG life is busy and successful which is why you don't do it and not b/c trolls are unappreciative.

Is it my work computer or is the last video you posted of his UFC debut in slow motion?

Video is fine, must be your computer.

Objectively speaking, Adlan looked solid coming forward, when the fight momentum was either not yet established or when he had momentum, I felt his stand up was as good as his confidence.

In the 2nd round, Spang started pressing forward and Adlan looked very different, not comfortable.  With the athleticism I've seen(thanks DS), I think his UFC jitters will dwindle and his confidence will grow, and that more than likely will open up his game more. 

I do feel he was quick to go to the ground the moment he was going backwards in the stand up. He needs to work on a few aspects but I like how explosive he is.

Laid back easy going hella gif posting Severn > Serious Severn

:P

I miss your gifs bro.

what is it with russians and back flipping out of single legs?

not complaining.