Adlan Amagov (pic)

How good is Adlan's ground game?... because I'm guessing this fight hits the mat multiple times in this fight.

Not sure if tj can get him down tbh

I think of anyone takes it to the ground it will be amagov, but of course doubt he wants it there

Tj is tricky as fuck though so you never know Phone Post 3.0

If it goes to the ground tj should sub him really fast. The has next level bjj Phone Post

One hell of an athletic bastard!

For later Phone Post 3.0

Great fight, interesting to see how it plays out

the jcvd of mma

DamnSevern -

I remember when you posted some stuff before he was in Strikeforce. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

Hope TJ wrecks him. I absolutely cannot stand Amagov Phone Post 3.0

kjonesbeatdown - Hope TJ wrecks him. I absolutely cannot stand Amagov Phone Post 3.0

im just hoping for a great fight, whoever wins

whats your beef with adlan?

freak of nature! this guys gonna go far!

Just petty things.. No real explanation as to why. Just one those things. Something about him just rubs me the wrong way. He does the usual Greg Jackson front kick to the knee. Which is legal, but always bugs me. I seen him do it to a guy during a fight I was at. Hyperextended the guys knee. Then proceeds to go in his corner and do the splits. Phone Post 3.0

interesting 

"When I was eight years old in 1994, my school was blown up in a war that started in 1991," he says. "It was tough for all of us, as we lost our shelter and a lot of friends were forced to move out of the area after going through refugee camps."  

The first war went on until late summer of 1996, before a second war began in 1999, and lingered on for long after. Amagov eventually relocated and found his silver lining.

"That's how I ended up in Moscow and started training combat sambo with the Emelianenko brothers," he says. "I think the war and the suffering that I witnessed has made me more composed and calm. I always analyze a situation before making conclusions."    (Fedor invited him after seeing his epic knockout)

mma debut vs Russian heavyweight Alexey Olenik 

The first fight was a tough one for me," said Amagov through translator / co-manager Sam Kardan. "I practically had no experience in the ring. I just started training in martial arts and the opportunity presented itself. I think my opponent had about 18 pro fights and lost to guys like Chael Sonnen. When they were announcing his accomplishments I asked the ring girl ‘am I fighting this guy?' (Laughs) I was planning to ground and pound, but I awoke a few minutes later from an Ezekiel choke."

training with Jon Jones and sparring with Alexander Emelianenko